Schiavello is the best combat sports commentator on earth

Goodnight IRENE!!! the big kabosh

11 Likes

I think we have the real Michael on here.

4 Likes

Keep doing what you’re doing mate! Best in the biz

9 Likes

more knocks than a front door, more hits than the internet, all over him like a fat kid on a cup cake!
lmao

5 Likes

Legend .

Your good self and the hammer were a great combo, but as an Aussie who listened to your commentary for ever, you will go down as one of the best in combat sports to do it

6 Likes

@JohnMorganMMA should interview @Michael_Schiavello for the UG YouTube page

5 Likes

We do. He shared this online.

11 Likes

7 Likes
3 Likes

Edited because that was Mauro.

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

I love how Guess the Camel Toe thread is in the screenshot. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s a perverts paradise

I was going to start this thread but then searched for it and found it here. Agreed.

If the UFC is charging forward as hard as ever, why on earth would they not pursue schiavello, ranallo, and/or smith (again) over? It’s got to be worth the money. They seem to experiment sometimes with who they let on air and present their commentary. Mr. Muhammad was doing post fight show analysis stuff and it was pretty brutal. No offense to him, but none of those listed above could be more awkward or unfunny on the air, so are they just demanding AND GETTING such an outrageously high price from other orgs that the ufc wont match it?

2 Likes

UFC seems to have a preference for commentators that sound entirely generic for some reason. Jon Anik is literally the worst I’ve ever heard (“Thug Roseeeee!”) and their secondary guy is just as bad. The company would definitely benefit from having a voice with some passion in the vein of what Lampley was to boxing or JR was to wrasslin.

5 Likes

I remember him commentating kickboxing in the 90’s. Hasnt changed at all.

Bit too try hard with analogies but you cant fault the excitement he brings to a fight.

1 Like

I think he’s curbed all the funny stuff a bit. Schiavello is the most professional by a long shot. I think it would lift all the other commentators to get a pro like him on board.

It would make DC look so fuking dumb they’d have to fire him though

6 Likes

Fitzgerald started out really well but he’s starting to get a bit silly thinking he’s a comedian or some shit

1 Like

One thing i liked about the voice was his use of traditional martial arts terms like Mawashi geri [roundhouse kick]

2 Likes

Spot On Mel B GIF by America's Got Talent

2 Likes