Schiavello is the best combat sports commentator on earth

One thing Anik does that bothers me is sometimes acting a bit much like he is part of fighting (like an actual fighter), rather than a non-combatant lucky enough to experience fighting culture.

I cant think of a single thing that illustrates this except for a vague memory about how much leg kicks hurt.

5 Likes

He was on HDNET commentating for the MFC.

If I’m not mistaken this WAR between David Heath and Solomon Hutcherson was when I heard “Hook to the body, spare ribs anyone?” If I’m not mistaken.

Lol.

Incredible commentary.

6 Likes

He’s hilarious man. Doesn’t miss a beat and hearing him recently on ONE seems he has got even better

5 Likes

His " my anus" commentary is a legend status already

3 Likes

I wish we transferred Anik to Bellator, and we got Mauro

3 Likes

I think something happened between him and One championship sadly. Ive spammed One championships IG asking for him to come back.

That new guy they hired sucks donkey dick

1 Like

That’s a shame. I haven’t watched a ONE event in a while so had no idea

2 Likes

Can u imagine Schiavello in the quiet Apex, that would be great, doubt Dana would like it, fucking EGG Blaf

4 Likes

I like Gianni Subba! (assuming that’s who you’re talking about) but NOBODY beats “The Voice”

2 Likes

Thanks mate

13 Likes

You’re welcome

4 Likes

THE BIG KABOSH! THE BIG KABOSH!

Never gets old

4 Likes

Brotha wtf happened to you and One??? Why aren’t they calling you back??

2 Likes

He’s taking more shots than Alex Murphy in the opening scene of Robocop! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Mauro is cool too.

2 Likes

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

1 Like

He was afraid of Cro Cop, but would have told Fedor to sit down and shut the fuck up because he had an interview to finish.

More punch than a highschool prom!

4 Likes

Mauro is the man

1 Like

G6MQ

3 Likes