Schoonover v. Ghosn

My first post, so bear with me. But I was thinking, in light of the Rampage/Schoonover confrontation last night on TUF, why not Schoonover v. Ghosn at the Finale.

We all saw the video of Tiki (11-7) challenging Rashad (assuming at 205) and witnessed Schoonover (11-0) offering to come down to 205 to fight Rampage( assuming he can), Why not?

I know it would not be relevant as far as titles or careers go, but as a TUF fan? Your thoughts.

p.s. yes I admit it, I am a TUF Fan

Id be happy to watch. Pretty good post for being your first. On that note,

STFU KKM!

170 vs. 250

War Schoon

DW -  170 vs. 250

Schoon is a natural 205

Yes DW, I understand the weight, but like I said, "assuming Schoonover could make it." But with the detest between him and Rampage, he may be willing to go for it. Just so he could get a shot at Rampage's little "puppet".

JoshSanchez -
DW - 170 vs. 250

Schoon is a natural 205

He is a natural fatass.

205.Bullshit.

STFU KKM!

Thanks, Now I feel like a real UG'er

205 for sure.

Well, technically speaking, Schnoonover hasn't lost on the show so it's possible that he makes it to the finals (although I don't think so).

Also, I don't think Tiki really picked on Darril. At least they didn't show it on the program.

yeah sure like why not Lol

will rampage even show to the finale?

How can he not fight Rashad after what has transpired?

voorhees - 
JoshSanchez -
DW - 170 vs. 250

Schoon is a natural 205

He is a natural fatass.

205.Bullshit.

He's got "hands", Rampage.

Also, I don't think Tiki really picked on Darril. At least they didn't show it on the program.

They haven't shown him picking on him to his face, but if I'm recalling last night's episode correctly, it was Tiki who scribbled "Titties" on Schoonover's door before the fight, presumably because Rampage couldn't spell it.

Schoon beats Tiki all day anyways..

Schoonover will be at 205 without a doubt.

Darril fought for all 3 shows that KATANA CAGEFIGHTING had here in down south TEXAS

Not to be fucked with and a beast in the cage..