SCIENTIFICWRESTLING.COM

Not just show up, but compete. He has to protect his title.

It's a qualifier and he'd be able to wildcard into the national championship, no problem... Besides, it might be more convenient for Josh to enter the Western qualifier even if he did enter a qualifier since he lives out here.

"Besides, it might be more convenient for Josh to enter the Western qualifier even if he did enter the qualifier."

Convenient, yes. But we need him here.

TTT FOR BARNETT

RICH SWETE IS GOING TO BE THERE!!! This is going to be frickin' huge. I can't wait.

Who the F is Rich Swete?

Keep looking towrds the top but dont slip and fall on the way trying to make some noise.

Josh

Josh, you should really put Rich in his place. I think he's gonna be at some catch tourney in MS, ShootHook or something like that.

*shakes head

Dear Mr. Barnett,

I apologize for the previous thread I had posted. My intention was not to call you out. I was attempting to be humorous while including a byline about our sponsors. I have met you at the ADCC in Long Beach. You are my favorite fighter. That is not lip service, CACC based fighters are hard to come by and I respect what you do. I know that you would roll me up like a booger and flick me across the room.
Unfortunately, posts on the internet do not lend themselves to voice inflextion and people cannot always sense the intent.
I would never try to disparage you or disrespect you in anyway, shape or form.
I hope you accept my whole hearted apology,

Rich Swete

TTT

Here is the link to the rules for the tournament

http://shoothook.net/RULES.html

And here is the link to the rules for the Catch division

http://shoothook.net/CATCH.html

edited for grammar

ttt 4 "Mr. Barnett"

Jake,

Ordered the Fujiwara dvd's couple days ago, by the looks of the promo, some of it resembles stuff I learned from Hartsell. The clincher is, that I about forgot half of the stuff he taught me! So I'm hoping the dvd will spark some moments of dejavu.

"Shoothook" sounds like a knock-off of the well known Hook-n-Shoot organization. Couldn't they have come up w/ something more original?

taken from another thread

"The name "ShootHook" is my handle on this forum. I combined two Catch Wrestling based words. A "Shoot" was a non-fixed Pro Wrestling match and a "Hook" was a term used for a submission hold. When we decided to have this Grappling tournament we thought "ShootHook" sounded pretty cool.. "

"I combined two Catch Wrestling based words. A "Shoot" was a non-fixed Pro Wrestling match and a "Hook" was a term used for a submission hold."

Really? No foolin? Gee, maybe that's why Jeff Osborne used those terms to form the phrase Hook-n-Shoot all those long years ago. Ya' think?

"i think i'm going to start a hamburger joint and call it King burger. or maybe MC daniels. just an idea"

sideways knows the score.

www.ShootHook.net

ttt

ttt