Scott Barrett gets his shot at Monson!!!

After losing the opportunity to fight Monson in Oklahoma, Scott Barrett signed on today to fight Jeff Monson March 20th in Michigan on Xtreme Kombat League. This is the fight he has been asking for...Show is featuring Ricco Rodriguez, Vinny Magalhaes, and Corey Hill..

www.ultmma.com/news/index.php 

xtremekombatleague.com/events.html

Scott is looking for any sponsors... The show is going to be streamed live on Digital Stream Global Broadcast Network... Hook him up guys... Hit me up with a pm and lets get Scott some sponsors....

ttt

Barrett has a chance to strike back on behalf of free market capitalism and government structures everywhere! WAR Scott Barrett

ttt

Get em Scott!

macbjj - 
Mike Sanders - Barrett has a chance to strike back on behalf of free market capitalism and government structures everywhere! WAR Scott Barrett

yo are you the guy who runs matbattle.com?

well technically I don't "run" the site

is this the same show that was supposed to happen in dubai?

Almanac - is this the same show that was supposed to happen in dubai?

Yes, I It is the same show... Should be a great night...

macbjj - 
Mike Sanders - 
macbjj - 
Mike Sanders - Barrett has a chance to strike back on behalf of free market capitalism and government structures everywhere! WAR Scott Barrett

yo are you the guy who runs matbattle.com?

well technically I don't "run" the site

oh okay someone said you did....whats the deal is it like supposed to draw guys who are legit gay or is it just a joke or what?

im not a homophobe but we had a talk about this in another thread and we didnt know if it was supposed to be serious.

obviously a lot of dudes are homophobes and would be looking at guys differently in their gym if they knew they were gay but its like that site is dedicated to the celbration of guys grappling.

and you said you "technically" dont run the site? what is your relation to it?

if you dont mind me asking.....i know its none of my business but i dunno.... its being lumped into the same catagory as some pretty fucked up things like meatspin. and meatspin isnt meant to be a serious site......but yours looks like it might be.

if you dont mind.....

You're going on 3 years here and had to ask this?

Hey Russell,

What happened to Bryan Vetell?  Now it's even more insanse that Monson is fighting the 25th in Brazil against Glover Teixeira.

And I'm glad Mike Sanders finally went public about matbattle.  Although society can be cold and won't always understand, I support his choice.

100Percent - macbjj: wtf man. lol i just visited that meatspin shit. and uh - i'm due an apology. that was an assault to both my senses and sensibility. i feel like i got mind raped and i was just there for all of 3 milliseconds. please don't ever ever post that domain name again without putting (CAUTION!) next to it. thnks.

Mike: Are you the pro wrestler named Mike Sanders?

The site is aptly described as follows from the post above, yet you still were filled with the urge to visit it?

....whats the deal is it like supposed to draw guys who are legit gay or is it just a joke or what?

im not a homophobe but we had a talk about this in another thread and we didnt know if it was supposed to be serious.

obviously a lot of dudes are homophobes and would be looking at guys differently in their gym if they knew they were gay but its like that site is dedicated to the celbration of guys grappling.

and you said you "technically" dont run the site? what is your relation to it?

if you dont mind me asking.....i know its none of my business but i dunno.... its being lumped into the same catagory as some pretty fucked up things like meatspin. and meatspin isnt meant to be a serious site......but yours looks like it might be.

LOL^

Scott Barrett FTW!!!

ttt for Mat Battle and impresario Mike Sanders!

I actually never visited the site but see it referenced here. I dont think its that obvious to everyone. Its obvious its a joke on here but what about your site? Is it a joke or not?

top for Barrett and Monson

macbjj - 
KKM - I actually never visited the site but see it referenced here. I dont think its that obvious to everyone. Its obvious its a joke on here but what about your site? Is it a joke or not?

matbattle is a site that talks about gay grappling....i think it is for gay dudes but it might just be a joke

mike sanders is basically the representitive of the web site on the UG but it seems he doesnt care to defend it's reputation by clearing up rumours.

Most people think it is a joke just to prepetuate homophobia amungst the MMA community.....

everyone lumps it in with meatspin.com and other gay websites that are just for jokes amungst hetero guys.....btw dont go to meatspin.....not worth the trip......it is a dick doing the hellicoptor while being pounded reverse cowgirl.....thats literally it.....it just replays over and over as long as you can handle it before closeing the window.....

I dunno about the site, Mike wont defend it and as far as everyone else knows, he runs the site.....but he wont clarify.......so much for going public.....

I havn't even seen so much as a thread about the details of matbattle.com...... W/E i guess he'll deal with the jokes that come his way if he is serious about matbattle......if he is only joking then he will likly embrace the shit that comes his way.

The fact that you have been here for as long as you have and are in the dark about this is simply mindboggling.

ttt

ttt

should be a great fight if Monson doesn't get it to the floor fast it could be a long nite fore the snowman