Scott Bessac OG MMA/Lion’s Den AMA

later

Do you feel bad about any of that?

What was the stack that you would normally take? Steroid speaking

Were any fighters green lit by the Lion’s den , as in if you found them outside of an event they were getting attacked, like Tito for instance? Were there bad feelings towards Tito because of the rivalry we were sold?

Also what are your thoughts about Royce kicking Ken in the balls in their retirement fight then celebrating the win?

1 Like

Did any hvwt boxers come in and test the Lions Den out? What would have happened had Mike Tyson came in one day wanting to scrap? Who would be assigned to fight him?

Love these old fight stories !

2 Likes

We fought crews when things jumped off in arms or wherever I didn’t think Royce touched his nuts. It looked like he hit that space under your stomach and above the pelvic bone which will fold you over. So I called bullshit on Ken’s argument

2 Likes

Boxers came in got smoked. If Tyson came in I would have really tried to get Ken to let me fight him but Ken would have done it. I mean who wouldn’t want to bang it out with Tyson. With your shield or on it. Would have been awesome

2 Likes

Do I feel bad about what? I’ve been diagnosed twice as a Sociopath so I don’t have regular human feelings like fear,sorrow, joy,regret, empathy and so on so whatever I’ve done I’ve done. There are Lion’s and there are gazelles for me the gazelles just need to run faster.

Same with me.

I don’t know what year Crazy Bob Cook got there.Was he there while you were there?

I know that he left with Frank & went to AKA.

Lol yeah that’s what I was wondering

1 Like

Are you still getting into fights? When is the last time you hit anyone outside of a gym and can you get into the details? What are you up to these days?

I always thought cook came to Frank’s gym I never saw him

The next time I am involved in any altercation I will get a minimum of 15yrs in a super max prison so I avoid places and people that will put me there. I’ve done made my bones. I’m not going to give some lil wannabe a chance to make a name and do serious time over it. I have nothing to prove. Keep your distance and it’s all good

2 Likes

Did Pancrase ever ask you to work a fight?

Pancrase treated me extremely well but financially and personally. So with Pancrase the kayfabe for me will always stay

1 Like

What the hell is Mad Dog Macias doing in this pic?

2 Likes

That is Casper Wyoming when Ken fought Dan for the Superfight belt. Oleg was in tournament. We were all there training together. You got 4 UFC Champions,4 Pancrase champions, Aghoi was a ranked Pancrase fighter, at that time I was ranked #16th fighter in the world. And mad dog has pictures where he has all his belts draped on him from Muay Thai, kickboxing, NHB,MMA. Some many he can’t put t hem all on. So you have those guys in the summer over a mile high above see level beating the holy crap outta each other. It was epic loved it Anthony and I have been friends for over 25yrs. He is a great guy. Give you the shirt off his back. But in the ring or cage he is a very dangerous man with the talent to shut a dude’s lights out quite abruptly.

1 Like

You can’t experience joy or pleasure? Explain

I experience things differently. Very black or white no gray. I don’t get angry it’s useless,or sad it’s useless anything that does not benefit me directly. My wiring in my brain is not normal. But I have no idea what is missing or not. Because when people say lonely, missing, afraid,excited, overjoyed, overwhelmed, stressed and etc. I know what cthe words mean but have never felt them and don’t care.

3 Likes

So did DeLucia also have a falling out with Ken? He stayed on with the Pancrase organization.

Interesting . Is this possible to fix or you have no desire to fix it?

Which fighter in the early ufc days was a total badass but yet never fought in the ufc or mma for whatever reason …?