Scott Coker: PLEASE do Fedor vs Lesnar

Lesnar is no longer under contract to WWE. This would be a HUGE MEGA-Fight that we never got. Id much rather see this fight than any of the other options Fedor has.

7 Likes

Yeah I agreeeā€¦ if not then fedor vs overeem would be greatā€¦

Also please donā€™t test anyone!

2 Likes

I want to make sure the contract says they both be in their prime ā€œjuicedā€ condition and tested every week leading up to the day before the match. Test levels and at least 2 other substances like equipoise and fina or whatever. Probably fina and EQ for Brock and Fedor fatty can do test/deca instead so we get their physics in all their glory.

Now that is an event I would pay $$$ for.

3 Likes

Kill ā€˜em all

1 Like

2 Likes

Pretty sure Brock is still under contract with the UFC, his contact just pauses when he retired so Coker canā€™t make this fight even if he wanted to and if he did, Brock wins with ease. Fedor isnā€™t going to stop his takedown.

Fuck that unless heā€™s got a time machine.

1 Like

Really? I know he is a former UFC champion, blah blah, but I have no interest in seeing Lesnar again.

Also, Iā€™d like to see Fedor retire, as is. Very satisfied that he gave his all to the sport and very happy I saw him, but I donā€™t need anymore of that. Thanks. Just my .02

1 Like

How are u still stuck in 2009? Move on.

1 Like

Lesnar only leaves the farm for huge amounts of cash.
Heā€™s not showing up for a Bellator paycheque.

Iā€™m baffled by this. Why would you want to watch a much older Fedor fight a guy that hasnā€™t fought in years?! Even if you allowed them both to give itā€™s a crap fight. It would be depressing to watch

2 Likes

That is the right word. ā€œdepressing.ā€

DelaHoya vs Belfort, also ā€œDepressing.ā€

1 Like

Yes Lesnar vs Fedor for the main Gracie Shamrock 4 co main and have DADA 5000 fight kimbos son. MAKE BELLATOR GREAT AGAIN

1 Like

Fedor tucks imo. In his prime I would have took Fedor but now Lesnar mauls him like a bear

Bellator would pay him more than UFC

Yep. Belfort was one of my favorite fighters to watch but him boxing dela Hoya at this point for Triller is truly depressing. For multiple reasons

Delahoya should feel embarrassed for doing this ā€¦ he should be loaded and living in the beach chilling