SCOTT SCHILLING AVAILABLE TO TEACH

Great guy and great grappler

He was a super guy reffing my matches when I embrassed myself at the last Joslin's tourney

Greg Compton

testing

I have trained in the States with BJJ black belts and have met my share of instructors at seminars and the like. And I have to say beyond a shadow of a doubt Scott is the best instructor I have ever had the pleasure to train with.

Since I have been training with Scott my game has expanded beyond any level I could have hoped for. What makes training with Scott a unique experience is the care and detail he puts into each class.
I have training with BJJ black belts who would mumble instructions through a technique that they would perform to quickly for any one to grasp and then get up off the mat and walk away when they where done leaving the poor , confused students to try and figure out the details for themselves.
Scott articulates the technique in detail so you know every detail and then walks around paying strict attention to every student making sure they are doing it properly and answering questions.

I think it is this care and dedication that is going to make a name for the Canadian Behring jiujitsu team.
Also I believe the attitude and atmosphere of the club is a reflection upon the teacher. I have been in schools where I felt hostility the moment I walked in the door. This is not the case with Behring jiujitsu. They make you feel like family. Accept for Anthony when he cross chocked me last night, that was a real ass thing to do, but other than that its all good :) haha

Matthew Davis

LOL!!!!!!!

Holy Shit, after reading that last sentence I almost fell out off my chair. That was so funny! Now that I have had the chance to compose myself, I would like to thank you Mathew for your kind words and your persistent dedication to the team. See you tomorrow at class.

Don't worry Greg, you weren't the only one embarrassing themselves at the Joslins tournament ;(

Hey Portuguese2002! How's it goin'

Things would be better if it wasn't for this bum knee I got. Things are obviously going good for you. WOW, just look at all the support you have!!!

ttt

ttt

TTT

Hey Scott,

Sorry for not being able to make it to class the past week and half (especially for not being able to congratulate you and the team for the excellent performance at the Michigan grappling classic) but I came down with a pretty nast flu and I didn't want to get everyone sick. I'm almost 100% so I will be at Thursdays class. I also need to speak with you about your Hybrid Defense course. I have some people that are interested in taking it. Once again, nuff respect for representing at the Michigan Classic. I'll see you in class on Thursday. I look forward to finally being able to train again after my shitty luck with injuries and illness the past three weeks.

Danny

Great to be back in class Scott and nice guard lesson today. I used the overhook into a triangle and omoplata when rolling today.

Too bad I broke the world record for the number of times I tapped out to you in a 5min period. I don't need to see the chiro anymore, you've stretched me enough. Thanks.

TTT for Scott beating on his students!!