Seagal as next season's ultimate fighter coach??

Segal Vs. Van Damme.

Greatness.

Racer X -  Segal Vs. Van Damme.

Greatness.

Segal vs. Chuck Zito. Seeing as how he supposedly bested Van Damme in a fight. Phone Post

The other coach should be BAS RUTTEN.

That would be one epic TUF.

There are too many coincedencies with Seagal. Before UFC 148. Seagal said:

- "No more Mr. Nice Guy...It's exactly what I've been telling him. I said, 'You're too nice, in the past. In this fight, we're not gonna be nice. We're gonna be really, really...deep."

You can tell that Silva flipped that switch at round 2 and said that was it, it's over.

- ""About two or three things. I really don't want to tip it. I'm sure this guy's not stupid. It's stuff that, maybe we thought was illegal, that's not illegal, and stuff like that."

Look at Silva's tactics on round 2.

What about that spectacular front kick Silva landed on Vitor?
"Steven Seagal helped me perfect that kick. That was a kick we were working on before I stepped in," Silva said through a translator at the UFC 126 post-fight press conference.

Machida's crane kick?
"I train this kick a lot. I've had it in my arsenal, and I just had to wait for the right moment to pull the trigger and utilize it. The technique itself [Silva and I have] both known for a long time. But I definitely think Steven Seagal being involved and influencing us and helping us perfect the kick definitely made a difference....[Seagal] always reinforced that to me – to try that kick. 'That kick will land, and it will work.' I definitely give credit to him for helping me perfect that kick." - Machida

There's something to Seagal. He knows exactly what to say to this guys. Yeah, he might be a scumbag and a has been, but he probably knows what he's talking about in terms of martial arts and zen spirits and whatnot, idk.

Could he really give worse advice than Franklin?

+1 for Seagal vs Van Damm as coaches.

Assuming this is a serious thread, I think the other coach should be Antoine Dodson.

This would sell better than the super bowl. Have segal vs. van damme. With guest appearances from fedor with van damme and segal and silva.

Or

Segal vs. Chuck Norris I get the chills just thinking of this. You could do a co-main event with silva vs. fedor. Phone Post

I would also love to see a jet li vs. Jackie chan or that ongi black guy!!

Come on Dana hook a cracker up!!!' Phone Post

I'm thinking Van Damme takes the coach's challenge, regardless of the sport.

There is a lot of celebrities they could put on that card....

Dana vs. finkelstien for fedors rights
Drake vs. Brown
Lorenzo vs. McMahon
Bieber vs. Selina

So much potential !!! Phone Post

Nocturnal - Yes. I would love it. The other coach should be joe rogan Phone Post

This! Phone Post

sweet i'd watch it

Steve Segal one Coach vs Judo Gene Lebeellll

Seagal vs Ex-wife

Nothing would be better than Segal demonstrating hand slap techniques while Van Damme's team spends the entire training session working on the splits.

Celebrity TUF - they could do it once every 2 years or something. Candidates would be:

1. Steven Seagal
2. Jean Claude Van Damme
3. Wesley Snipes
4. Mike Tyson
5. Chuck Norris
6. Jackie Chan
7. Jet Li
8. Joe Rogan
9. Dolph Lundgren
10. Vladimir Putin
11. Tony Jaa
12. The RZA