Sean and Robins ghey thread

Were gonna be ghey in here...youve been warned.

Just not right now, im too busy.

how appropriate.......

I'm a bit bust too. Can only type a line or 2.

I don't know where all this ghey stuff comes from. I've left a trail of attractive (and angry) women in my wake.

Ah angry women...I know them well.

You mean, men...right?

Sean Quinn - You mean, men...right?

Yeah, I meant...Um..."Whoah...men."

Anybody ever use a manpon before? I dont know if my poo is getting stickier or my butt hair is getting longer, but it seems that lately, i just cant wipe enough. Im thinking about using a manpon to remedy the situation. Anybody have any advice?

Oh and btw, I am a BJJ BB. I got my BB from Master Sensei Shidoshi Tim Henry. If you dont like it, you can come visit me and I will try to talk my way out of proving my legitimacy.

Sean Quinn -  Oh and btw, I am a BJJ BB. I got my BB from Master Sensei Shidoshi Tim Henry. If you dont like it, you can come visit me and I will try to talk my way out of proving my legitimacy.

I gave him his Black Belt. That means I own you.

ps. Maybe LittleWang will be your manpon?

Robin Black - 
Sean Quinn -  Oh and btw, I am a BJJ BB. I got my BB from Master Sensei Shidoshi Tim Henry. If you dont like it, you can come visit me and I will try to talk my way out of proving my legitimacy.

you're dead to me

Robin Black - 

Yes Master Shihan Shidoshi Wing Chun Jackie Chan. So sorry. A thousand apologies.

Hey how about that Tim Henry guy? What a character.

Big rig

I am an NFL quarterback 3rd degree.

And a professional ballet dance instructor for Navy Seals.

And a common house cat.

Robin Black - blah. 

blah.

And a pussy.

we know.

Hey Sean mom called today.

I told her you moved to the hood and lost your job.

Lets go Bengals.

Big Rig

I'm a tim Henry 8 stripe brown belt!

Come at me bro!

moemar - Hey Sean mom called today.

Lets go Bengals.

Big Rig

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

moemar - Hey Sean mom called today.

Lets go Rams.

Big Rig

better

Sean Quinn - Were gonna be ghey in here...youve been warned.

Y'know what? I'm a straight guy.

Sure, I've worn lotsa make-up and tights and nail polish and stuff, and I'm very supportive of gay rights and causes and am anti- prejudice, and sure, I've been on the cover of Xtra and yeah, there's pictures of me that look gay. And, yeah, probably kissed a dude while drunk to freak out rednecks. And ok, I've acted gay. But....

Actually, reading back at that, I can totally see why people call me gay. Yeah, that IS all pretty gay.

But I only go at it with chicks. Typically hot ones (but there's been a few 3s and 4s in there).

But I can totally see why people think I'm gay now. Wow.

Carry on.