Sean O’Malley photo compare 2014-2021 lol wow

Not a fan of his tattoos or hair, but I like him in interviews and saw this today. Yeah its for social media, but still, seems like a good kid.

2 Likes

It is his kid. He probably just wanted a “cooler design “

1 Like

SeanWillDoIt ?

1 Like

I think you are correct. He also has some God stuff on his biceps

Joe Exotic tattooed permanent eyeliner and makeup on himself so he was always ready to go, lol

Hopefully it’s much better than what he got. I would be sentimental with the first tattoo if I had it done.

1 Like

Wiggaboo?..

1 Like

Hard to believe the Now is the better version.

2 Likes

Yep. I don’t like his tattoos yet he improved his looks for sure, especially for his marketing potential.

1 Like

9 Likes

He’s a nerd who made substantial appearance changes to become “MMA cool”. I can see why Dana seems to have this guy’s back so hard. They’re both fans personal image makeovers. lol. It’s never to late to become cool. I prefer Dana’s nerd to tough mobster transition.

Funny to see grown men do this, it’s usually a sophomore in high school thing. Or an obese awkward person who lost a ton of weight.

4 Likes

He used to be Screech in Saved by the Bell?

3 Likes

Ahaaah! See what ya did there/ funny btw

1 Like

That is hilarious

1 Like

“It ain’t the size of the dog in the fight……”

For these guys it makes them ton of money so… quite a good reason to do it!

1 Like

Dana and Sean both pale in comparison to Jeff Bezo’s nerd to cool guy transformation:

2 Likes

So cringe to hand money out to ppl WHILE FILMING! I watched 2 see if he could make it cool…it wasn’t…pretty weird actually. I’m a fan of him as a fighter, but not the podcast or this attention hungry Gen X crap. It’s one thing if you naturally have a funny personality like Tom Lawlor or Rampage…but this stuff all feels forced. Imagine someone offering you $20 or their leftovers, on camera, and you have to take it because you need it, would you appreciate it as much as if the person gave it 2 you in private? As the video shows many men have way too much pride to jump at an offer for 20 bucks, especially if they’re w their gf, wife, or family. You could tell most ppl there didn’t even need the money. Epic fail.

3 Likes

Bezos is more of a nerd role-playing a cool guy. Suga Sean is actually pretty cool: decent on the mic and heck of a fighter.

He’s trying to be like SteveWillDoIt and Nelk Boys, and 6ix9ine.

2 Likes