Sean O’Malley photo compare 2014-2021 lol wow

That would have threw me off when he was out front. I would assume a guy who looks like him outside of Walmart would ask me for money. So I’d just get ready to blow him off. Then when I saw him giving away money I’d have ask him about it out of curiosity. I wouldn’t take it though. Cause I’m a grown man and can’t be taking handouts in front of Walmart.

Good intention I guess, but I’d think that would be awkward and embarrassing for many people. He should have just went and bought a bunch of those food bank packages from a grocery store or something.

2 Likes

Giving away money or doing “nice things” while a camera crew is filming is literally the cringiest shit I’ve seen. It’s all about public appearance and “look at me, look at me”

1 Like

It’s funny how he has all those religious tattoos and then you hear him speak on religion nowadays in 2022.

1:19:55 minute mark

He brought his wife and kid on a recent podcast. It was a baby.

So he has 2 kids I believe

At 1:12:00

……

meh I hate this generation on ppl (their attitudes and views)

They are dumb fucking fucks…m

That is all u “wke” motherfuckers…

Don’t cry cause u called u a fat fucking cookie cutter slob on the internet’s, only to get me #Cancelled, when. I was in the white/right

1 Like

Never noticed that before. There’s got to be some shit to that, also what did he have across his chest (insert no regerts joke)?

2 Likes