Sean O'Malley calls Sean Strickland 'a piece of sh*t' with some 'serious issues'

Is O’Malley right and Strickland just seems like a bad person?

i don't care idgaf GIF

2 Likes

O’Malley is a serious fucking douche bag.

6 Likes

Orrrrrrr, maybe theyre both goofy mother fuckers

4 Likes

I’d rather hang out with Strickland than O’Malley. One is humble and a weirdo. One is cringe and a weirdo. One says he fights like a pussy when he does, one says he didn’t lose when he lost.

14 Likes

Says the guy with faggot rainbow hair and the guy who once shaved his eyebrows for money……

4 Likes

O’Malley worships, hangs out with, and got the tattoo of a fucking convicted pedophile. Talk about a piece of human shit.

3 Likes

What’s the story here?

1 Like

Lets see them fight, fuck it.

Strickland seems like a handful but I’d much rather be around that some fruitloop hair guy who married his babysitter.

I hope both of them get knocked the fuck out soon

O Malley would beat the fuck out of Strickland. He would style on him.

Strickland is just another overhyped basic fighter. Very basic skills. Cookie cutter cardio kickboxer.

O Malley can put on a few pounds and fucking light Strickland up. He would be a walking punching bag.

They’re both unlikable in my opinion

5 Likes

50 lb difference. I don’t think O’Malley does shit but get ragdolled. You’re trolling right.

Are You High Nia Long GIF

1 Like

Cracking Up Lol GIF

2 Likes

White hate

1 Like

Cant wait for stricklands response…i mean look at the material

Lol at O Malley beating Strickland. I see the Biden admin has already distributed some crack pipes to some of you.

5 Likes

Both are annoying. Strickland says a lot of funny shit though that makes up for the dumb “I’M SO CRAZY!” stuff. O’Malley probably doesn’t like him because of all the “gay hair” comments he makes.

2 Likes

O’Malley dont want that smoke.

1 Like