Sean O'Malley vs Alexander Volkanovski the Super-Fight

Alexander Volkanovski is ranked #1 P4P in the world. I’m not sure I can agree with that but I’m sure we all agree he’s the greatest featherweight. He’s defended his title five times and he also took out the great Max Holloway three times.

Sean O’Malley is a standout because he’s unique. He has not done as much as Volkanovski in fact just had his first big moment at 28, beating Aljamain Sterling. It was quick. It usually is when Sean wins. He’s a fantastic striker, he floats and stings and when he does its dramatic.

Alexander is tough, gritty and usually undersized. This doesn’t stop him from our striking his opponents. He beats his opponents up no matter where the fight goes. He’s a little rock at 5’6 it look almost impossible to stop the Great.

Pitching Sean O’Malley vs Alexander Volkanovski might not be on the horizon for UFC just yet. Give it two years and this might be the super fight of the times. O’Malley has a huge frame for 135. He’s so skinny that at 5’11 he actually can make 135 pounds. We have never seen a bigger O’Malley, he might loose some of the speed that made him great.

Regardless how do you feel about this matchup? Would O’Malley get beaten up bad, tossed around like a string-bean or would Sugar see an opening and capitalize?

@pauliegmma

String bean

O’Malley won fair and square against Aljo. But nothing yet to deserve to go for double champ status. Defend that belt first!

3 Likes

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

1 Like

They are not the same height lol

1 Like

I give Sean a 10% chance of winning, only because he is long and can punch.

Volk via rape

I think Volk walks right thru him. Imagine Volk with a size advantage.

1 Like