Sean O'Malley vs Henry Cejudo

It makes a lot of sense.

The rematch between Sean O’Malley and Aljamain Sterling might make less sense. Sterling was a good champion but he felt the fire of O’Malley and went down. Henry Cejudo is a former UFC double champ but was defeated by Sterling.

Cejudo is ranked at #3 right now behind, Sterling and Dvalishvili. Cejudo has not won a fight in about three years but he did retire as champ and was on a streak. Cejudo won six in a row before he left MMA. His last fight was Dominick Cruz.

It would be nice for Cejudo to get a win before another title shot but the truth is Cejudo is accomplished. Is he the same guy now at 36, is he still a winner? That has yet to be decided.

If Cejudo deserves another title shot is another question but if he gets it, can he win? Who do you pick in the fight Sean O’Malley vs Henry Cejudo? I am picking Sean O’Malley.

I definitely prefer a Cejudo fight instead of Chito. I think Cejudo would beat O’Malley.

1 Like

Cejudo wins. He’s smarter than Aljo

2 Likes

Cedula will come in overconfident and lose. Perhaps he’ll get KO’d

O’Smelly for the win

The Chito fight does make sense also I guess. Stream episode UFC 299: Sean O'Malley Versus Henry Cejudo Full Fight Breakdown by Paulie G by Paulie G podcast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

1 Like