Sean Sherk wants a rematch with BJ, you wanna see

You mean except the first time when he did accept the fithc fight and double legged him everywhere

Buck 65 - Knowing BJ he'd accept this because he sees it as an easy fight. No way he accept the challenge from Fitch or anyone else top 5

Right... like all those other easy fights he took over the course of his career.

dumbass

spliffmood -
Buck 65 - Knowing BJ he'd accept this because he sees it as an easy fight. No way he accept the challenge from Fitch or anyone else top 5

Right... like all those other easy fights he took over the course of his career.

dumbass

You must be referring to all those times he stepped up to fight bigger, better guys and lost Phone Post

Why not? Since BJ pretended to be the referee and illegaly stopped the last fight, Sherk should be allowed some type of justice.

whoabro - 
spliffmood -

dumbass
You must be referring to all those times he stepped up to fight bigger, better guys and lost Phone Post
Exactly. A typical BJ nuthugger sees them as wins. Like, ACTUAL wins.

Derp.

unless shreks arms grew 4 or 5 inches of reach....no...

he'd get tooled again

T-rex gonna T-rex, I guess

ausgepicht - Why not? Since BJ pretended to be the referee and illegaly stopped the last fight, Sherk should be allowed some type of justice.

0/10

sherk not being able to stand up ended that fight....

ausgepicht -
whoabro - 
spliffmood -

dumbass

Derp.

Slick way to change to point away from the blatantly idiotic statement that Penn takes easy fights. Don't care how much you hate the guy or his fans, you can't deny he stepped up to and just continued to step up to top level fights.

Don't get how you can be on every Penn related thread harping on how much his fans are idiots but just gloss right over something as stupid as "BJ takes easy fights" because it happens to be anti-Penn then have the balls to "derp" anyone. Phone Post

nothing slick about aushole.....he's just an ....aushole

" Sean Sherk, youre dead "

UGCTT_buchu8oolong - 
ausgepicht -
whoabro - 
spliffmood -

dumbass

Derp.

Slick way to change to point away from the blatantly idiotic statement that Penn takes easy fights. Don't care how much you hate the guy or his fans, you can't deny he stepped up to and just continued to step up to top level fights.

Don't get how you can be on every Penn related thread harping on how much his fans are idiots but just gloss right over something as stupid as "BJ takes easy fights" because it happens to be anti-Penn then have the balls to "derp" anyone. Phone Post
Learn to read buttnut. I never said BJ takes easy fights. Thanks for making it easy and proving my point that you are all idiots.

aluminum_rooster - 
ausgepicht - Why not? Since BJ pretended to be the referee and illegaly stopped the last fight, Sherk should be allowed some type of justice.

0/10

sherk not being able to stand up ended that fight....

No. BJ waved it off. Yamasaki shook his head no to BJ. BJ kept pushing the fight to be stopped because he was tired as usual. BJ stopped the fight, NOT the referee. FACT.

ausgepicht -
UGCTT_buchu8oolong - 
ausgepicht -
whoabro - 
spliffmood -

dumbass

Derp.

Learn to read buttnut. I never said BJ takes easy fights. Thanks for making it easy and proving my point that you are all idiots.

Maybe heed your own advise because you somehow just gave not just one but two examples of how you apparently can't read. Phone Post

UGCTT_buchu8oolong -
ausgepicht -
UGCTT_buchu8oolong - 
ausgepicht -
whoabro - 
spliffmood -

dumbass

Derp.

Maybe heed your own advise because you somehow just gave not just one but two examples of how you apparently can't read. Phone Post

Boom Phone Post

BJ's fan base:

at lightweight. I'd watch. I think Sherk would get wrecked, but I would watch him fight Diaz again as well. Little T-rex arms

This is just hilarious.  Sherk couldn't even get back up and you think there was some kind of injustice in the fight being stopped?  If he wanted or was able to continue fighting, he would have protested the stoppage.

You're one sick dude though.  You want someone that can't even stand back up on their own to come back out another round to get pounded on.

Go back and watch the in cage post-fight interview with Sherk. Rogan asks him about the stoppage and he basically says he doesn't remember it. Sherk never disputed the stoppage to my knowledge. I could be wrong... Phone Post

I like Sean...

I don't want to see him die........