Sean Strickland details moment he wished he killed a man

wasnt shotgun but a pistol

Trannys

It’s not abnormal to want to kill someone who tried to kill you. He’s just talking shit. It’s what he does. But if he would killed that guy, he would have had it coming.

1 Like

Some people should just keep their mouth shut and fight their best fight.

People were behind him after that video with the fat ass being cheap.

Almost everything he has said since then on social media has made me think he is a douche.

3 Likes

He is a douche. But that’s why we’re talking about him. His personality separates him from everyone else.

I wish I could shoot you in your head you fag.

It’s ok, I’m just talking shit

1 Like

If I stuck a gun in your Face ID expect you to WANT to kill me too. Unless you’re a coward. Or a woman. Which is it.

2 Likes

I would’ve wanted to pull the trigger too. I am surprised he didn’t.

1 Like

Strickland is the biggest white trash douche bag in the sport today. He’s an unknown nobody and hopefully it stays that way. Fucking cry baby ass bully. Praying someone breaks his jaw soon. Dudes like this are a black eye on the sport.

2 Likes

Anytime this guy opens his mouth I dislike him more. If he wasnt a fighter he would probably be in prison trying to get into AB

3 Likes

Haha… you guys are like triggered women.

2 Likes

Some very thin skin on this forum. It wasn’t always this way…

2 Likes

Seems like a legit story. Oddly, the same thing happened to me at a bowling alley once. So I confront the guy and proceed to tell him: “Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with me. You flash your piece out on the lanes. I’ll take it away from you and stick up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes click.”

2 Likes

At least he’s not a Joshua Fabia with his lack of self awareness.

I thought Strickland was hilarious today!

I got the douche chills watching this. Bad.

you’re not wrong!