Sean Strickland making friends

Spoiler Alert

Schaub finds out Hitler died.

At 0:06

FORMER UFC FIGHTER BRENDAN SCHAUB ASKING DID YOU EVER FIND HITLER? (youtube.com)

1 Like

Surprised Sean hasnā€™t started in on Game Bred.

4 Likes

@anon40977991

Mike Perry REACTS to Sean Strickland Dricus Du Plessis BRAWL UFC 296 (youtube.com)

This would be an old school neighborhood brawlā€¦

** SIDE NOTE: Mike Perry has some serious eyebrows. I know there are some mustache contests, maybe Mike could get another title in an eyebrow competition. Looks like he is a double threat: length and girth. **

Yep. They are tough SOBs, mentally hardened, have endurance, and of course much better weapons training, survival skills in the wild, etc. But in one on one hand to hand fighting? No chance in hell.

3 Likes

Mike Perry wiped booger on Luke Rochold.

Just saw this - might have already been posted but you have to love some juvenile ribbing.

Strickland making friends at the gun store.

I swear he would have fit right in my neighborhood growing up.

Apologizes and still had a smile on his face.

wait I thought Sean wouldnt Spar jake paul because ā€œhunter said noā€ but now its ok to spar a little tiny 140 lb dudeā€¦Guess sean really is just a bully with daddy issues

Iā€™m pretty sure Perry would light up a bunch of seals too. He doesnā€™t seem like a guy that would loose to many street fights regardless of weight.

2 Likes

Sean really made a friend with this one. Great to see.

3 Likes

Trained with seals. They train hard, great shape, they swim great, they know shooting and explosives.
They didnā€™t seem to have hand to hand training. Sean could murder 20 in a row. Itā€™s just not what they do.
And if Sean tried Seal training heā€™d probably drown

6 Likes

Sean donā€™t know Bo.

Bo Nickal could probably rape Sean in the middle of the Octagon and Sean wouldnt be able to get him off of him. Sean struck gold with his win over Adesanya, but I see it as a massive over achievement as opposed to him being one of the best. He never defended the belt, and will probably not win it again. He is Matt Serra

2 Likes

Heā€™s far better than Serra. Serra landed a great shot against GSP. Strickland had 25 perfect minutes against Izzy and he looked fantastic against two other top 5 MWs.

6 Likes

This is a terrible take for just about every reason possible.

6 Likes

Maybe so, but its my take. And I firmly believe that Sean wont ever hold the belt again. The UFC has tons of one fight champs that never defended. He will likely be another.

2 Likes

How will sean do against a navy seal in a gunfight?

1 Like

In a gunfight, Iā€™m thinking he would get second place.

1 Like

Perfect response from Sean. Our servicemen really need to stop with the ā€œprotecting our freedomsā€ bullshit and wake the fuck up. The only ā€œfreedomsā€ youā€™re protecting is the Zionist Israel State.

4 Likes

Sean making friends with a Vampire (Machine Gun Kelly) and other Tik Tok Influencers.

Sean wants to sit in the nosebleed seats with the rest of us Blue Collar guys.

lol @ ā€œbut I Regressā€¦ā€

i know/am friends with many North Jersey blue collar Guido versions of strickland

2 Likes