Seeing Fedor Tap =

Tyson

I could only think Feb 1990 when Tyson was knocked out

not surprised-he knew it was either tap or get seriously injured and Fedor's no dummy. He was due for a loss, he was being reckless, he got subbed, end of story. No big deal.

wantibg to puke

Just fired up MMA.tv forgetting that this fight happened while I was out of town and found myself getting angry at Kirik for being the bearer of this absurd news.

shocking,i saw how tight the traingle was and i saw his arm being torqued and thought there was no way he was going to tap but i couldnt imagine how he could escape either so i really couldnt beleive what i was seeing.I thought the most logical end was BJM having to stop it after Fedors arm popping

surreal

Jiu-Jitsu

Even though I saw the hold locked in I still somehow thought Fedor was ok because I could not imagine him actually losing to Werdum.

sad

has anyone ever watched his fight with Arona?

limmer - has anyone ever watched his fight with Arona?

uh yeah dude, im sure many have, you're not special

Unforgettable

Makes me feel ill.

You don't leave your head and arm in that position against an ADCC champ and not get submitted. Fedor is still the greatest. I've got a long way to go before I start believing that a guy who is 4-1 is better than a guy who is 32-2.

AMAZED!

Imagine if he had been KO'd

seeing Fedor tapped to the ADCC and BJJ world champion is not surprising, I'll be surprised of if he got KO'd by Werdum

empty

feels good man.

feels even better when I'm reading thru stormfronts MMA thread

robopimp - Surreal.