Self Defense items. What do you carry?

The Sap cap thread on the OG got me wondering what some HGers carry for personal protection.

I have a friend that ordered the Sap Cap off Amazon and likes it.

I have another friend that has the Kobutan insert for his shoes.

I carry multiple knives in the event I'm on my back or side and can't reach one.

Anybody else? Phone Post

my mind?

syringe of blood infected with bad aids....

Syringe can break and self administer yourself the bad aides.

Sgt, you old so that thing not as reliable as it used to be. You should look into some gun training or some type of self defense class. Might I recommend.... YouTube? Phone Post

nothing. i am law abiding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKhRQBavYH0 Phone Post

I would start screaming my head off and cry uncontrollably.

fistacuffs

JIMMYNAKS - The Sap cap thread on the OG got me wondering what some HGers carry for personal protection.

I have a friend that ordered the Sap Cap off Amazon and likes it.

I have another friend that has the Kobutan insert for his shoes.

I carry multiple knives in the event I'm on my back or side and can't reach one.

Anybody else? Phone Post

LAZIEST FUKKIN LE EVA!

Don't answer this fukkers questions.....weapons are prohibited!.....see HRS Sec. 134, Part III

I carry everyday tools....this is Hawaii, no need weapons, we have the Aloha spirit!

This was a bust guys...
Pack it up. We not catching anyone here for Prohibited weapons Phone Post

stop trying to bump-frisk me man!

When I get old enough to use a cane, I'm gonna have them built with a 12 gauge bang-stick on the end like they used to use for sharks.

Fuck off ya damn bastards! poke BOOM!

Self defense?

Idk much about that but I have a few knives on my person to do utility work, a ball peen and a bat in the truck just in case I gotta work sheet metal or head to the field a play a pick me up game of softball...

??? Phone Post

yakumomutsu - Self defense?

Idk much about that but I have a few knives on my person to do utility work, a ball peen and a bat in the truck just in case I gotta work sheet metal or head to the field a play a pick me up game of softball...

??? Phone Post

THIS Phone Post

i was going to post a pic of nun chucks and say "These are my biiiiig chopsticks because i am a biiiiiiiiiig eater."

But couldn't post the pic and FAILED :(

Take a good look at my face..... I'm an Oriental! Phone Post

like button

Just got this folder.

K frame, Model 12 for size comaparison only.....carrying a firearm in public is verboten in this shitty state. If you looking for an impressive knife that is VERY economical, the Cold Steel Spartan is hard to beat IMHO. Seems like a great tool that if need be can be used as a great defensive weapon.

THAT ONE STRONG FUKIN FOLDER!

I carry around a cheap rescue knife with a seatbelt cutter and window puncture.....
As a tool of course Phone Post