Self Defense stories?

Im not talking about a straight up fight. Basically like using self defense to end a confrontation. Like using a knife defense, wrist lock, armthrow, and stuff that is learned in traditional JJ, Kenpo, or whatever.

I've actually used a wrist lock to calm someone down, but that's about it. Anyone have any stories about actualy using self-defense techniques in a confrontation?

Well I guess there arent any.

Ferox tried to pee on somebody once. 

Some dude (drunk) and I got into a verbal confrontation... he kept pushing my left shoulder with his right hand... I grabbed his and after a push and then performed a textbook tai-o-toshi (Judo throw)... he didn't want to fight or argue after that...

although very traditional and probably frowned upon by the forum, I know a kid from brandeis who used a knife defense to de-arm a would be attacker!

I've used an overhand right that missed, but I closed the distance, then I went for a body lock takedown, on the ground I used my thumb to rape the guys eye-socket (up to the nuckle) and I remember thinking how similiar the moist, warm eye/eyesocket felt like a womans vagina. Then I transitioned to a sloppy choke from a semi north-south position. This was a multiple person melee.

see "old guy still has it" on traditional martial arts forum.

this thread will be short lived as bjj doesnt work in the street. it's just a sport like synchronized swimming.

Cool move

I have on several occasions. Some working security, some in high school, some at my old job.

1. A fight at a party, his punch missed, I groin kicked and as he came forward landed a palm heel. He was on his ass and bleeding from one nostril. Learned that from Kenpo

2. In high school, A kid who has playing around with a file in shop thought it would be funny to true and stab the local "karate kid ". He pulled it up like Norman Bates and I shouldre locked him and reaped out his leg. Learned that from Hwa Rang Do.

3. Next year, Kicker tried to fight me because I had slept with his girlfriend several years earlier. I double legged him and mounted. Fight ended 2 seconds later with me being dragged off. Learned that while in JKD.

4. Working security at a club, I lower backed checked a guy and drug into a RNC. Learned that from JKD.

5. Got tackled at work becuase a little schizo vietnamese dude thought I had his socket wrench. I guillotined him, and rolled him over top with a foot in the groin and ended in side control some how. A forearm to the throat as I stood up to make sure he didn't have a screw driver or something similiar. His med's made him puke about 3 secs. later. I'm not sure, but I'll say I learned that from Harold Howard.

sambas...LOL, I think a lot of people added that Kimura into their arsenal after seeing Sak vs Renzo.  It's a good move.

Harold Howard did the roll, but Scott Morris did make it look pretty in the prelim.

Lower back check - SHoot your arm across the neck and pulls backwards as your opposite arm pushes their lower back putting them of balance, then sink in the choke. Sometimes they fall on their ass and you just kneel behind them. I know of a MP that used this pretty religously.

Bouncer work, physically removing patron out the club, he tried to elbow me, tripped him face down, gave him nasty a face crank(cheek and nose region) learned that from my mma coach from Germany.

Jedi Mind Trick :

Jedi Master - You don't want to fight me ...

Dumbass - Uh, I don't want to fight you ...

Jedi Master - You want to go home and soil yourself.

Dumbass - Yes ... soil ...

I WORK AS A FIREFIGHTER/ PARAMEDIC IN A FIRE DEPT. AND I HAD TO CONTROL A GUY ONE TIME. THERE WAS A CALL I WENT TO WHERE THERE WAS A CRACK HEAD THAT HAD TAKE 17 PIECE OF CRACK AND HE WAS GOING CRAZY. WELL TO MAKE IT SHORT I PICK THE GUY UP AND THROW HIM ON THE STRECHER ( THE CLASSIC PICK UP BY SHIRT COLLAR AND PANT BELT) BECAUSE HE WAS THROWING PUNCH WHEN WE WERE TRYING TO HELP HIM. THEN THE THAT GUY TRY TO BITE MY PARTNER SO I PUT THE KNEE TO THE STOMACH AND A FOREARM TO THE THROAT. WELL AFTER A COUPLE SECONDS HE CALMED DOWN. AND THAT WAS THAT.

I was reading this going " I think I have heard this one before" about a paragraph in. Damn I spend too much time here