Self-defense story of my female student

I used to teach a little at a now-defunct gym and I lost touch with most of my students as most of them didn't take it very serious. Anyway, this one lady had been training jiu jitsu and muay thai for about a year (and lost 70lbs doing it!) and she even got to the point where she competed in a Pankration tournament. She was in her late 30's, mother of 3, very typical soccer mom.

Well, I just heard from her about an incident where she was attacked. She was leaving work and two guys grabbed her while she was getting into her minivan. She saw them approaching in the reflection of her window and gave one guy a spinning backfist with her keys sticking out. Cut his face up BAD. The second guy tried to punch her in the stomach and she took it like a champ. She gave him an elbow to the head and split him open. The guy who got keyed took off and left his buddy. The guy she elbowed was held down by a good samaritan(sp?) until the cops showed up. He ended up needing like 12 stitches to his face.

Overall, I was pretty surprised by the outcome of this. She's not a tiny woman but two normal sized guys would have no problem overpowering her. That is, if she didn't elbow their face.

f+

It's called, "this didn't happen but I have to impress someone" not, you, I'm talking about her.

I haven't seen a police report, but there's really no reason for this lady to lie. This is an older lady, not some dipshit in a Tapout shirt at a bar.

I'd bet more on batman appearing and dealing with those two and escaping before being seen than I would this lady actually taking these two out.

Cool if it's true. It could be as they obviously weren't expecting an older lady to fuck their face up with keys then elbow them in the head. 

The element of surprise is a powerful weapon.

DROC

So two guys walk up from behind her to help with her groceries and she back fists one with her keys. The other, shocked, tries to defend himself and gets elbowed in the head and held down by a mob.

Awesome.

maybe she was high on PCP.

"So two guys walk up from behind her to help with her groceries and she back fists one with her keys. The other, shocked, tries to defend himself and gets elbowed in the head and held down by a mob."

That was my first thought as well. Well no, my first thought was she has watched too many Jackie Chan movies.

I saw a girl punch a guy in the forehead and split him WIDE open.

Now 2 at teh same time..............nah

"So two guys walk up from behind her to help with her groceries and she back fists one with her keys. The other, shocked, tries to defend himself and gets elbowed in the head and held down by a mob."

They grabbed her first, she responded by spinning around with her keys. She had them clenched as she saw them coming. At least, that's how I understood it. shrug

Milfs rule!