Semtex Leave His Gloves In The Cage ? Coker Not Sure

I think this might be my favourite round. I was going bananas like a baboon. My buddy is from derby and wanted Diaz. He was losing his mind too. We probably had some small stakes on it too to spice it up.

1 Like

Would happily pay to watch Daley vs Nick 2. Especially if Diaz put in a proper camp.

1 Like

It would be the only fight I pulled for Hardyā€¦ Semtex is fuckin hot garbage. Just a unlikeable piece of shit.

Why? Cause he punched Koscheck? Cause thatā€™s the only dirty thing heā€™s done as far as I know and Kos was pissing him off.

1 Like

The biggest crime in MMA history is that he didnā€™t knock the cunt out. That wouldā€™ve been fantastic.

2 Likes

Thats a reason, he also carries himself like a piece of garbage, hes also missed weight 6 times showing no respect for his oppnents or the sport (weight missing is a big one for me), or any organization that gives him a chance. Quite honestly, I havenā€™t watched him fight in so long I canā€™t even remember a lot of the other reasons, but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s plenty of them for me to despise him so much. He probably supports BLM too, so you can throw that one in there for me tooā€¦

1 Like

Calm down, Buddeh

2 Likes

Itā€™s official: Shark Fight Promotions announced that a worthy opponent for UFC veteran Paul ā€œSemtexā€ Daley has been signed. The organization announced today that the top welterweight contender will step into the cage with American Top Team fighter, Jorge ā€œGamebredā€ Masvidal. This will be Daleyā€™s first bout in the U.S. following his highly publicized departure from the UFC.

Shark Fights ???

Cā€™mon homie, youā€™ve been round long enough, that is me being calmā€¦ Watching the Yanks right now and Im taking down my ā€œcalm foodā€

Although the fresh jalapenos are going to have my asshole not so calm later on

4 Likes

Put him against a good wrestler and heā€™ll retire again.

Complete bollocks fabrication. Paulā€™s a nice chap.

2 Likes

Dan was a far more dynamic striker than Daley has ever been, in their respective primes Dan would have finished him quick in my opinion

You had me at YANKEES

1 Like