Send well wishes to Michael Clarke Duncan here...

hope he gets well.  I've always like that guy.

I just wanted to let you guys know, that I kept my word and forwarded this thread to his Manager and Publicist back in July.  I have a good feeling  he saw all of your prayers and good thoughts.  So sad to hear of this news today.  RIP big guy. A lot of people including the MMA community will miss ya. 

Radio Raheem -  I just wanted to let you guys know, that I kept my word and forwarded this thread to his Manager and Publicist back in July.  I have a good feeling  he saw all of your prayers and good thoughts.  So sad to hear of this news today.  RIP big guy. A lot of people including the MMA community will miss ya. 

True that. Phone Post

UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler -
Radio Raheem -  I just wanted to let you guys know, that I kept my word and forwarded this thread to his Manager and Publicist back in July.  I have a good feeling  he saw all of your prayers and good thoughts.  So sad to hear of this news today.  RIP big guy. A lot of people including the MMA community will miss ya. 

True that. Phone Post

. Phone Post

I'd hate to see thsi actor lose his life. He's a very good talent and a great guy. All my best to him and his family.

RIP... it's a sad day... he was a great actor and a true martial artist...

FlyingTriangle - RIP... it's a sad day... he was a great actor and a true martial artist...

This. Sucks, man. I loved his Slammin' Salmon movie. :( Phone Post

Good night sweet prince Phone Post

FlyingTriangle - RIP... it's a sad day... he was a great actor and a true martial artist...

. Phone Post

Brian Davis - I'd hate to see thsi actor lose his life. He's a very good talent and a great guy. All my best to him and his family.

He died today bro. This thread just got bumped.

Had no idea about this heart attack until now, makes me like you guys a helluva lot more knowing u guys made this thread for MCD when he was down. I hope he saw it. Phone Post

Damn, seeing the OP with well wishes and optimism is quite a bummer now that MCD has passed away.. seemed like a really great dude.

UGCTT_AdamD - 
Brian Davis - I'd hate to see thsi actor lose his life. He's a very good talent and a great guy. All my best to him and his family.

He died today bro. This thread just got bumped.

Had no idea about this heart attack until now, makes me like you guys a helluva lot more knowing u guys made this thread for MCD when he was down. I hope he saw it. Phone Post

Thanks, I never knew of his July Heart attack until now. Now that he's gone I gave a good cry. I don't usually mind when a celeb loses their lives but for him for some reason I did. I lost it all together. What a great man.

Rip :'( Phone Post

RIP