sengoku low blows

so how many of you played the drinking game to the Sengoku low blows last night?

My god, Yamada landed what, 5 low blows in less than a full round? That's as bad as I've ever seen. You can't even make a case that they weren't deliberate when it's happening that often. When they clinched up for the last time I said "oh shit, this one's over..." of course, seconds later, he threw yet another low knee.

also, gotta love Japanese MMA, where if you get hit with a low blow they send someone in to jerk you off under a towel in front of 10,000 people.

bradu - also, gotta love Japanese MMA, where if you get hit with a low blow they send someone in to jerk you off under a towel in front of 10,000 people.

yeah its great isn't it.

bradu - also, gotta love Japanese MMA, where if you get hit with a low blow they send someone in to jerk you off under a towel in front of 10,000 people.

the guys doing that are trained professionals (no homo)

threestars35 - 

Now if it were GALS doing that, I could understand...I mean I wouldn't mind a little rub down from a gal who was a 'trained professional'. Though I think I'd just rather not get hit in the gonads in the first place.

bradu - so how many of you played the drinking game to the Sengoku low blows last night?

My god, Yamada landed what, 5 low blows in less than a full round? That's as bad as I've ever seen. You can't even make a case that they weren't deliberate when it's happening that often. When they clinched up for the last time I said "oh shit, this one's over..." of course, seconds later, he threw yet another low knee.

Just watched that fight now. Ho-lee-shit.

I had to check downstairs to see if everything was ok myself, and I'm just watching. Ouch.

poor Leo Santos...he was a pretty good sport about it to be honest, in his post-fight interview with sherdog he said he would give his opponent a rematch.

But i do feel his opponent lost hope after he was losing on the feet, he didn't want to get subbed eventually I gather. Cause any rational MMA fighter would stop throwing knees or kicks anywhere near the mid-section after the 2nd foul.

bradu - 
threestars35 - 

Now if it were GALS doing that, I could understand...I mean I wouldn't mind a little rub down from a gal who was a 'trained professional'. Though I think I'd just rather not get hit in the gonads in the first place.

LOL@skeezu fantasizing about getting jacked off in the ring at an MMA event. Your sick in the head bro