Sergei would KO Ngannou

For the record

I heart Sergai…

K

And like Sergai Pav also , but this weeken I will be rooting for the Northern Lad Big Tom Aspinall.

7 Likes

Don’t you ever tell us what to do ok… Buddy Boy…

Lol j/k

Next time just let us act like fools for the amusement of the “fans”

1 Like

Sergei is good but he isnt beating Francis standing

1 Like

Lol I thought you were taking the piss out of OP

He dropped Tai with a jab…

1 Like

but it was after 2 weeks of Gane fight

3 months?

2 Likes

They have 2 common opponents, Overreem and Lewis, but handled business completely different against them.

That was a straight left.

He actually rocked the shit out of Maurice Green with a jab though.

Francis has some of the best power we’ve ever seen. Not being quite that doesn’t mean Pav has no power.

2 Likes

Pavlovich exemplifies “heavy”. Everything he throws looks powerful.

I would still go with Francis though. Pavlovich is still untested. The only top test he’s had was against close to retirement Overeem.

This fight with Aspinal will answer many questions.

1 Like

Wow, that’s pretty crazy. It could be because he is broad, so shoulders add to it. Ngannou’s arms look longer.

Was it a straight left? I remember it as a jab but I guess Im totally wrong lol

1 Like

It was a straight left but DC on commentary misleadingly went on and on that it was a jab

3 Likes

Ill rewatch (not saying I don’t believe you)

2 Likes

It was a straight left. I rewatched it yesterday. But it wasn’t a (2) shot. Just a power jab.

5 Likes

Because DC fuckin sucks when it comes to anything besides wrestling commentary.

4 Likes

He also called Alex’s KO to Sean a cross when it was a counter hook.

2 Likes

Aspinall is potentially the best boxing talent the HW division has seen. If Sergei walks through him with his own reach, power and accuracy this weekend, your argument will have a lot more credence.

Francis isn’t amazing from a technical standpoint, but he is great at finding the mark, has a hippopotamus chin and the most single shot power in the game.

1 Like

Francis can knockout opponents from very very awkward angles, like he did with Stipe, and he does it quickly, other guys need very good weight and footwork, Francis will knock you out with arm punch lol

3 Likes

Gane stifled Ngannou on the feet but he did it with his high level kicking and footwork game.

When it comes to Sergei, Francis and Asp, they are all primarily boxers, whoever lands first wins. Esp Pav and Ngannou who have more power while Asp may have more technical skill. HW power punchers like this are next to impossible to recover from with UFC gloves… Francis has the best chin so he might be able to eat a couple but even if he’s rocked at all, he’s likely finished because they’ll just follow up with more bombs. Sergei has the most rangy power combos, Francis has the most tricky one shot power and Asp has the most skill. It’s as close to a three way pick’em as you’re going to get.

6 Likes