Sergio Martinez vs Matthew Macklin Tonight

Macklin will be a tough fight, and from the rumors I've been hearing, Sergio hasn't been looking sharp in camp...just a rumor of course, but he shouldn't over look Macklin, especially infront of a rowdy Irish fans in NY.

I've got Martinez by unanimous decision in my boxing pool. I don't think he finishes Macklin.

I'll be impressed but not surprised if he scores a TKO/KO

Martinez should get the win and I heard that Martinez's camp and JCC jr.'s camp will start talking next week Phone Post

yes, they are eyeing a September date, but if Martinez looks sharp tonight...no way that fight happens lol

The only reason that Macklin gets this title shot is because its St Patty's Day, he's Irish, and the promoters want to build hype for the upcoming Martinez/JCCjr fight.

Macklin gets tooled tonight. I don't know about a KO or not, but Martinez will make this look easy. The only thing that holds Martinez back is his age, but so far, so good...

Macklin was also screwed out of a title against Sturm though...

I wouldnt mind seeing a good fight.

Jody - The only reason that Macklin gets this title shot is because its St Patty's Day, he's Irish, and the promoters want to build hype for the upcoming Martinez/JCCjr fight.

Macklin gets tooled tonight. I don't know about a KO or not, but Martinez will make this look easy. The only thing that holds Martinez back is his age, but so far, so good...
This.

The contract has already been drafted for Sergio-JCC with terms.

It's perfunctory Sergio wins tonight and that's all. Phone Post

Barry_BondsMVP -  Macklin will be a tough fight, and from the rumors I've been hearing, Sergio hasn't been looking sharp in camp...just a rumor of course, but he shouldn't over look Macklin, especially infront of a rowdy Irish fans in NY.
Where did u hear that ? I live like 5 minutes away from the gym where he trains and actually have a friend who spars with him.. Haven't heard anything like tgat Phone Post

Hobbs u live in Oxnard?

E2isME - Hobbs u live in Oxnard?
Yes.. I live in the west end near Victoria and Wooley Phone Post

Res ipsa loquitar -

Too bad he pussied out of throwing a first pitch. Comedy gold to be sure perhaps on Obama's level or worse.

His bone spurs flared up, so he took the deferment.

DiazMadeMe BJTheWelshman -  Hope Macklin can take it. It's gonna be a tough fight though.

Op, you gonna be watching Brook vs Hatton tonight? Phone Post

hell yea...I'm expecting a great outing by Brook

I'm definitely watching. It should be a good HBO fight. Crazy crowd.

up and coming MW Proksa having a tough fight right now...up next is Carl Frampton

Hobbs805 - 
E2isME - Hobbs u live in Oxnard?
Yes.. I live in the west end near Victoria and Wooley

Thts dope ever visit the Robert Garcia boxing gym? Went I went on vacation in Cali 2 years ago i wanted to visit Martinez's gym and Robert Garcia's

DiazMadeMe BJTheWelshman - 
Barry_BondsMVP -  up and coming MW Proksa having a tough fight right now...up next is Carl Frampton
Very good fight so far. I give the edge to hope so far. Phone Post

big upset there, Hope showed a lot of heart

Will be interesting to where  Maravilla is at these days.  I'm pretty sure Macklin is gonna test him and test him hard.

Always been a fan of Sergio's.  I think he gets a KO tonight.