Seth Petruzelli KO's Chris Baten!

excellent

did anyone else just see that TKO

"holy shit, holy fucking shit"

BrazilianBomber - 
inf0 - Seth packs some heat... let's see Mousasi vs Seth.. make it happen SF..

LMAO, Mousasi would MOLEST Seth unfortunetly.

It's true, but Seth may enjoy it. Hell Tom Lawlor may join in.

But congrats Seth nice KO!

congrats!

nice ko, would love to see seth in strikeforce

If anyone has an AVI, MPG or MP4 copy of this fight, please PM me

Everyone here is missing the most impressive part of the video.

Me and Mike Lee (member RODRIBS) in Seth's corner, being able to climb the cage shoeless and latch on barefoot to hold the banner.

Congrats Seth, I wish everyone here could HEAR how loud the crack was on the right hand that put Baten down.

coming out to A Perfect Circle=win!!! Always!

I like the Kimbo look

Petruzelli wins in 1st round

BY SETH SOFFIAN • ssoffian@news-press.com • August 23, 2009

TAMPA -- In his first fight since knocking out infamous street tough Kimbo Slice in a nationally televised mixed martial arts fight last fall, Seth Petruzelli delivered a mostly crowd-pleasing encore Saturday night.

Advertisement

triggerAd(1,PaginationPage,

A Mariner High School graduate and Orlando resident, Petruzelli beat Tampa's Chris Baten when the referee stopped the fight at two minutes, 23 seconds of the first round in the co-main event of Art of Fighting 4 at the University of South Florida's Sun Dome.

Petruzelli, a last-minute injury replacement who knocked out Slice only 14 seconds into their bout last October, knocked Baten to the matt with a right and jumped on top of him for a couple of punches before the referee stopped the fight.

"It was a slip and an overhand type of right," said Petruzelli, who had been practicing just such a move in the past two weeks with instructor Chris Nuckolls at his gym in Orlando.

"I flick the left out and I get him to commit to anything, just a little flinch," Petruzelli said. "It was pretty solid. I felt it. You know when you hit them solid. I felt it across my knuckles."

Even though Baten (6-6), an officer in the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department, was the hometown fighter, Petruzelli (11-4) had more crowd support when the fighters were announced for the 205-pound bout.

On a night when the eight fights prior to Petruzelli's all ended in the first round, though, the crowd booed the stoppage by the referee, and Baten came up from the matt shaking his head in disagreement.

"It was definitely a clean knock down but not a knockout," said Baten, who had hoped to press the action and tire out Petruzelli. "It caught me on the cheekbone with enough power to put me on my butt. But I wasn't seeing stars. I was in a scramble coming back up."

Petruzelli, who notched an early takedown of Baten and had side control before Baten powered his way out, has multiple options for his next fight, including another appearance with Art of Fighting when it comes to Germain Arena on Nov. 22.

The former contestant on Spike TV's "The Ultimate Fighter Season 2" also could earn a return invitation from the UFC or fight for Strike Force.

"Hopefully this just opens more doors for me," said Petruzelli, who thanked fans in Cape Coral and Fort Myers for their support. "Whoever puts a good opponent in front of me, I'm game. I'll fight for all three organizations."

Petruzelli hates black people.

Squared Circle -  Petruzelli hates black people.
They officially hate him now too.

Congrats Seth.

Bruce Leroy - How did he get so bald in a year?When he fought Kimbo he had a head full of pink hair. Now he is shaved but you can clearly see the shadow of a real bald head. Was the pink a wig, it seems odd.
 LOL the whole team has the same "haircut".  Except Tom and we secretly hate him for it.

thanks to everyone for all ther support!!!  and that pink hair was a wig

xoxo

Seth, you need to make your new name The Guy That KO'd Baten

Need a new vid. Congrats Seth.

MMArijuana - Need a new vid. Congrats Seth.

yea i still havent seen it yet either :(

MMA Authority Mag -  Seth, you need to make your new name The Guy That KO'd Baten

Seth "Hands of Sickle-Cell" Petruzelli.

ttt