Seth Petruzelli KO's Chris Baten!

Squared Circle -  Petruzelli hates black people.

Seth....care to comment?

Sweet Daddy Bear - He's should change his name to "Go away, Baten".

that was right out of a Henderson fight. Good job Seth

Baten says he wasn't hurt.....lol

BillyRayChubbs - 

Seth....care to comment?

no i dont

The Guy That KO'd Kimbo - 
BillyRayChubbs - 

Seth....care to comment?

no i dont
I don't care for correction officers. Thank you.

by the gif on this thread, looks like a good stoppage to me

dawley -  by the gif on this thread, looks like a good stoppage to me
yes it was...he thought so too

Say what? You don't think that fight was stopped early? It sure looked to me like he was still fighting.

Seth is a beast. Those were monkey punches at the end. great finish

Dude looked like he was out for at least a split second. Can you confirm, Seth or Tom?

MMArijuana - Dude looked like he was out for at least a split second. Can you confirm, Seth or Tom?

You can tell it was like a flash KO, his legs buckled and his arms kind of went limp. Good stoppage, ref saved him from more monkey punches.

Dude, I'm just not seeing it... I see that guy's arms kinda drop to the sides but he puts them up and it looks to me like he's intelligently warding off the incoming strikes as the ref jumps into it.

Congrats Seth!

The main event on the Art of Fighting (AOF) fight card indeed turned out to be the highlight of the evening, with an enthusiastic audience cheering on the mixed martial arts (MMA) veteran Tom Sauer on his walk towards the octagon as prelude to a very exciting fight against Marcio Cruz. Regardless, Sauer was not able to cash in on his home turf advantage. Cruz, on the other hand, seemed like Rocky Stallone in his most unpopular fight while beating the crowd favorite Sauer to a pulp and earning the World Fighting Organization (WFO) belt in the process.

my god this kimbo killer

seth, i'm still waiting for the Lashley showdown

Am I alone in thinking Seth kinda looks like the dude in the news who killed his Playmate wife and stuffed her in a suitcase?!?

Seth Petruzelli is an MMA legend for killing the Kimbo hype.