Sh*t just got real: Yan insulting Arlovski

UFC bantamweight champion Pyotr Yan insulted former heavyweight league champion Andrei Orlovsky, calling him a "pure woolfell." The Russian did not like Andrei's answer about his impressions of the fight between Peter and Jose Aldo.

“How is the fight between Peter Jan and Jose Aldo? Yes, I'm basically just happy for Yekaterinburg. I am glad for the Archangel Michael club, for Igor Alekseevich Altushkin, for Anton, Kolya, Anna. They needed this victory, I am happy for them, congratulations, "Orlovsky said, answering a question from a subscriber on Instagram.

Jan filmed this response from Orlovsky on video, and overlaid the recording with the phrase "pure woolfell."

Recall that in the past, Orlovsky talked about a small conflict between him and Peter Yan, noting that the Russian did not want to talk when Andrei himself took the initiative at one of the UFC tournaments.

woolfell means a self-seeker, dissolute woman or simply a prostitute 

3 Likes

holy shit, the wool has really fallen here. Andre's gonna bang someone Peter knows

yan selling woolf tickets

4 Likes

Woolfell should become an insult here.

3 Likes
Kirik - 

Definitely worth a screenname

touch -

woolfell means a self-seeker, dissolute woman or simply a prostitute 

Lol!

The current UFC bantamweight champion, Petr Yan, spoke in detail about the background of the conflict with Andrei Orlovsky, explaining what exactly made him publicly insult the Belarusian heavyweight.

“I went live to describe the situation a little about Andrei Orlovsky and why I called him woolfell,” Yang said on Instagram. "A lot of people write about this situation, so I wanted to clarify."

“When I had a fight in America, in Chicago, they let us down to a certain room to take us to the arena. When we were brought into this room, I was wearing headphones, Leha and Sayat were with me. Orlovsky was sitting opposite. I was already on my way to the battle, getting ready for a fight, and in principle at such moments I try not to talk to anyone from outside, because I am already focused. It so happened that we sat down, and Orlovsky was sitting next to me, or on the contrary, I don't remember anymore, he greeted me, hi-hi, and he started asking some questions, I answered him once or twice, after which I put on headphones and was already in my wave "

“After that, he was already interviewed, asked what you can say about Petr Yan, to which he replied - he somehow wanted to talk to me in America, and I twisted my face, behaved arrogantly. You see, I did not want to communicate with him at the moment when I was being taken to a duel. Well, okay - this is one situation, but then I wound it up for myself for information. And then, before the fight against Jose Aldo, they ask him who you will root for in this fight, who has what chances, to which he answers - I want to fight for Archangel Michael, said something about me again that I was then arrogant. Okay, I think the old one is already driving mad, I decided not to pay attention. And then the third time he was asked about me, how do you like the fight of Peter Yan, and he starts again - I want to congratulate Igor Alekseevich, Kolya, Anya, Anton ... Well, pure nonsense. The man is 50 years old, and he is looking for some benefits for himself. I appreciated him in such a way, because in his statements it looked exactly like that "

“Now I watched his interview, where Lyutikov asked him about this situation, and he again says - he feeds from his hand, and so on. I can't say anything about this. I do not refuse my words. I always adhere to my point of view. Something like this"

1 Like

I’d guess it’d have something to do with Arlovski essentially being American now. 

Kirik -

Can the woolfell please fix the app?

1 Like
touch - 

The current UFC bantamweight champion, Petr Yan, spoke in detail about the background of the conflict with Andrei Orlovsky, explaining what exactly made him publicly insult the Belarusian heavyweight.

“I went live to describe the situation a little about Andrei Orlovsky and why I called him woolfell,” Yang said on Instagram. "A lot of people write about this situation, so I wanted to clarify."

“When I had a fight in America, in Chicago, they let us down to a certain room to take us to the arena. When we were brought into this room, I was wearing headphones, Leha and Sayat were with me. Orlovsky was sitting opposite. I was already on my way to the battle, getting ready for a fight, and in principle at such moments I try not to talk to anyone from outside, because I am already focused. It so happened that we sat down, and Orlovsky was sitting next to me, or on the contrary, I don't remember anymore, he greeted me, hi-hi, and he started asking some questions, I answered him once or twice, after which I put on headphones and was already in my wave "

“After that, he was already interviewed, asked what you can say about Petr Yan, to which he replied - he somehow wanted to talk to me in America, and I twisted my face, behaved arrogantly. You see, I did not want to communicate with him at the moment when I was being taken to a duel. Well, okay - this is one situation, but then I wound it up for myself for information. And then, before the fight against Jose Aldo, they ask him who you will root for in this fight, who has what chances, to which he answers - I want to fight for Archangel Michael, said something about me again that I was then arrogant. Okay, I think the old one is already driving mad, I decided not to pay attention. And then the third time he was asked about me, how do you like the fight of Peter Yan, and he starts again - I want to congratulate Igor Alekseevich, Kolya, Anya, Anton ... Well, pure nonsense. The man is 50 years old, and he is looking for some benefits for himself. I appreciated him in such a way, because in his statements it looked exactly like that "

“Now I watched his interview, where Lyutikov asked him about this situation, and he again says - he feeds from his hand, and so on. I can't say anything about this. I do not refuse my words. I always adhere to my point of view. Something like this"

I am more confused than before

Yan is a great fighter but he seems like an asshole. Arlovski would use him to unclog his toilet.

1 Like
Region Rat -
Kirik -

Can the woolfell please fix the app?

:)

Even after reading that, I have no fucking clue what occurred. 

2 Likes
Chappie -

Even after reading that, I have no fucking clue what occurred. 

Andrei was asked what he thought of Yan vs Aldo. In response Andrei congratulated the city Yan's gym is in, the owner of this gym, some random guys, but didn't even mention Yan himself, let alone the quality of his performance. This was very weird, Yan didn't like it and called Andrei a woolfell.

Then Yan explained that Andrei doesn't like him for another weird reason. When Yan was about to fight in Chicago, Andrei started bothering him with questions but Pyotr was tuning in for the fight so he greeted Andrei, answered a couple of his questions and then put his headphones on. Andrei thought that Yan acted arrogant and told that to journalist.

Andrei also mentioned that he would like to rep Yan's gym whose owner is a copper oligarch, so that is probably why Yan called him a woolfell.  

Thanks Touch.