Shane Burgos vs. Charles Rosa

Was not intelligently defending himself.

Scrimgali -

Kind of a questionable finish. I think Rosa was kind of out on his feet, but still felt a bit premature for some reason. 

What do you guys think? 

It was premature. If the guy is winning, he's gotta be completely out or in really bad shape to stop it

TryhardNobody -

Little early

My thought at first since Rosa is a warrior, but those hands were slow in getting up after Burgos cracked him the first time. In fact, Rosa's hands didn't get up quick enough and that led to an even worse shot.

It was only downhill from there imo.

Backing up with your hands down getting dropped multiple times.

I was fine with the finish. Rosa was down twice? Not defending himself. He wasn't out obviously, but he took enough damage imo.

I can see how you would be disappointed with that stoppage though.

ChicagoTom -
Scrimgali -

Kind of a questionable finish. I think Rosa was kind of out on his feet, but still felt a bit premature for some reason. 

What do you guys think? 

It was premature. If the guy is winning, he's gotta be completely out or in really bad shape to stop it

Agreed. That said, I think it was only a matter of time before Rosa went out COLD. I'm all for fighter safety, but I would have given Rosa another minute. He was in bad shape, but it still felt a bit premature. 

Scrimgali -

What do you guys think? 

I thought the stoppage was ok. He should've went down and try to get Burgos to follow him to the ground. He would've gotten flatlined if the ref had not stepped in.