Shane Carwin/Jon Jones

Absolutely nobody tried to make Carwin out to be the greatest ever. Nobody.

And we aren’t talking morality police here.

Carwin fought when there was a testosterone dispenser at every event. Jon fought when things were different. That’s really all this is. Please don’t pretend these aren’t vastly different eras.

If people love to speculate then how about if everyone was juiced anyway, nobody else failed tests and was given special treatment. Just Jon.

So how about if we speculate everyone was on drugs despite not failing tests then we can also speculate Jon was on way more drugs than anyone because he failed multiple times.

3 Likes

They both started their UFC career in 2008

So they are not infact, from Different era’s

5 Likes

Just look at the size of Carwin’s hands FFS. Those truly are lunchboxes that dwarf Lesnar’s.

2 Likes

Yep. Same era.

2 Likes

He fucking almost had him too.

1 Like

Lesnar wor 4XL gloves Shane used 5XL

4 Likes

Both Jones and Cormier had funky test results. They were both using when they fought each other.

6 Likes

The DC dick riders won’t like that comment, but we know it’s true

4 Likes

4 Likes

Lol at Lesnar’s Soul Patch

1 Like

Kurt Angle is also listed in the article.

“These steroids are for horses and cows, not for young people and humans,” she said.

Yea all the buy sell trades and marketplace on FB was the downfall of selling things on CL, I still check CL occasionally for free stuff to fix and flip but that’s it

1 Like

Are you being serious or an ass?

Shane Carwin hasn’t fought in fucking 13 years.

If you think shit didn’t change after 2011 then whatever.

Take your technicalities and go fuck yourself with them :grinning:.

4 Likes

My statement is correct u mong fuck.

“They both started their UFC career’s in 2008”

Don’t u ever raise Ur fucking voice to me son.
You got that, u little chav

3 Likes

Youre Crazy GIF by Team Coco

3 Likes

They started the same year but 100% have been a part of vastly different eras. So we can both be correct on that shit.

Cockatoo U Wot M8 GIF

2 Likes

We are not both correct

There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF

And that’s me

Take Ur L with dignity pls

1 Like

Ronda Rousey is the greatest fighter of all time.

2 Likes

Hardcore Holley the wrestler was on there. He lives in Mobile, crazy that all of this came from raggedy ass Mobile Alabama.

Carwin was on test, tren, deca and injectable winstrol? What the fuck at winstrol for a fighter. Barini got popped for it too. The tren, test and deca makes perfect sense for Carwin lol

1 Like

From a weight lifting forum:
Winstrol is one of the most famous steroids of all time. Most people buy Winstrol because they’ve heard that taking a Winstrol cycle or two will help them build muscle, get stronger, and lose fat . . . and they’re right.