Shane Carwin/Jon Jones

13 Likes

I thought carwin was a good guy? But now heā€™s going to help a drug addict woman beater steroid cheater fake Christian?

6 Likes

Lol only the JBJ haters on the UG card about that kind of stuff. Every other MMA platform Iā€™m on no one complains about JBJ

4 Likes

JBJ is the greatest fighter to ever live. Who wouldnā€™t want to train with him

8 Likes

Are we pretending Carwin did not use steroids?

7 Likes

Exactly how many MMA platforms are you wasting time on?

Jonā€™s life is pretty black and white. We know who Jon is, you being completely unfazed by what he is says more about you.

4 Likes

UFC/MMA pages on Facebook

I like being around the younger fanbase too to get different perspectives

1 Like

Reddit, youtube thinks the same, your platforms sucks

Is Fb is still a thing? Lol

2 Likes

Facebook is still a thing I have sold many things lately on Facebook. Hate to admit it but I tried to sell on Craigslist with no responses so Craigslist is dead.

1 Like

Yes, some of my friends uses FB just to buy/sell stuff on marketplace and nothing more

1 Like

Imagine yourself as a child bumping fists with GSP or Anderson silva
Fedor would be too much lol

Jon is a piece of shit. Facts are facts.

But that has nothing to do with his athletic career, and if people look past that to support him as an athlete thatā€™s their choice.

BUT the steroid abuse is directly related to his athletic career. Heā€™s a piece of shit and a cheat. This clear cheating 100% discounts his career and talent.

And you canā€™t just say ā€œeveryone does it so not doesnā€™t matter! Jon still beat them!ā€ No, because Jon was absolutely caught red handed and itā€™s not speculation.

As much as Facebook loves to control facts, they cannot change them.

6 Likes

Jon jones is the greatest fighter of all time regardless of his legal troubles lol

6 Likes

Damn. Shane getting smaller?

2 Likes

Of course , this is what happens with age/Atrophy

1 Like

Along with a lower maintenance dose. Again, are people just overlooking Carwinā€™s anabolic use when trashing Jones?

4 Likes

Do not remember any follow up stories later refuting this.

3 Likes

And u know Shane was on bucket loads more than Jon

3 Likes

Likely and makes no difference to me. If someone is going into the cage with Brock Lesnar it would be a disservice to not be. Shane was a hell of a fighter in his day.

2 Likes

Did you even read my post or only half? Or is your comprehension that bad?

Keep It Real No Way GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

1 Like