Shane Carwin Listed on UFC.com

*dont Phone Post 3.0

Leghound -
JOB - https://twitter.com/ShaneCarwin/status/739302326268088321

?@ShaneCarwin
For everyone blowing up my phone, yes I would take this fight @UFC 200. I would love to knock Brock out. Any time, any place

Anytime, any place, except for the first time they met

Do you even lactic acid, bro? Phone Post 3.0

Not really interested in seeing a USADA Carwin. Phone Post 3.0

Roy Nelson?

Dodge135 -
ILoveTeamCyborg - I don't wanna see that I think the hunt matchup has more appeal Phone Post 3.0

Hunt is a title challenger, whereas Brock has been out of the game for years.

Hunt would likely make substantially more fighting brock than stipe or overeem. It would be his conor vs nate and he deserves it Phone Post 3.0

CDarwin -

On a serious note, what is Shane up to these days?

Does he trane?

I thought he retired due to a back problem and had been working as an engineer throughout his ufc career, I figured he'd gone back to that Phone Post 3.0

Jored1990 -
Dodge135 -
ILoveTeamCyborg - I don't wanna see that I think the hunt matchup has more appeal Phone Post 3.0

Hunt is a title challenger, whereas Brock has been out of the game for years.

Hunt would likely make substantially more fighting brock than stipe or overeem. It would be his conor vs nate and he deserves it Phone Post 3.0

Agreed, and I'd love to see it but Lesnar wouldn't stand a chance after being out for so long. Both Lesnar and Zuffa may also think it's too much, too soon.

Jacinto - Roy Nelson?

God no. He knows BJJ and can KO an elephant.

Dodge135 -

Schaub insulted the boss, his credentials are revoked

I do 100% believe this. Gotta be a more meaningful fight.

Likely Fedor, Hunt as backup. Phone Post 3.0

U WOT M8 -
Shy Guy - Carwin isn't passing a drug test. Phone Post 3.0
Why? What kinda of shape is he in lately? Phone Post 3.0
There's a photo of him from this year where he appears to be small as fuck now that he's not cycling. Phone Post 3.0

Dodge135 -
EBD75 - I don't really get Carwin's approach here. He lost the first fight and Lesnar has been respectful towards him from everything I've read. He sure comes off as bitter. Phone Post 3.0

Their first fight was awesome and he's been out of the game too. It would be fair match-up.

Carwin is willing to come out of retirement for a big money fight, can't blame him for trying to talk his way into it.

Exactly! There's nothing disrespectful about what he's doing here, there's a lot of gold at the end of that rainbow if he can talk himself into the fight!

It has to be Hunt. Dana told him to be ready. I don't think Fedor pulls out of a card with most of his team on it in Russia.

I wish he would, but I don't think he will.

Fedor did say he spoke to the UFC last week, so....

I thought it was going to be BJ Penn Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 - I thought it was going to be BJ Penn Phone Post 3.0
BJ would do it. I have no doubts Phone Post 3.0

I live very close to carwin and see him at the gym lifting pretty often...he is absolutely massive right now... Phone Post 3.0

What is stefan struve up to, that would be a great come back fight for brock.

The wwe fans would eat it up as well, a big lanky 7foot tall motherfucker vs bulldozer brock, I can see the weigh ins now Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan - What is stefan struve up to, that would be a great come back fight for brock.

The wwe fans would eat it up as well, a big lanky 7foot tall motherfucker vs bulldozer brock, I can see the weigh ins now Phone Post 3.0
Struve has a good ground game and good stand up, doubt it's him.

I'm down to 90% chance it's Hunt or 10% chance it's Fedor Phone Post 3.0

I want Lesnar in a FIGHT, not a easy 2 minute feeding session.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Milo Kerrigan - What is stefan struve up to, that would be a great come back fight for brock.

Struve has a good ground game and good stand up, doubt it's him.

I'm down to 90% chance it's Hunt or 10% chance it's Fedor Phone Post 3.0
I think brock has a good chance to beat struve, but Hunt would brutally destroy lesner, which is lose/lose for the ufc an wwe.

Struve just makes sense. But if brock agrees to fight hunt, fuck me the balls on this guy.
Either way I'm excited to see brock back Phone Post 3.0

Leghound -
JOB - https://twitter.com/ShaneCarwin/status/739302326268088321

?@ShaneCarwin
For everyone blowing up my phone, yes I would take this fight @UFC 200. I would love to knock Brock out. Any time, any place

Anytime, any place, except for the first time they met

Yes. Because he turned down the fight last time and didnt have Brock dead against the cage for a good minute.

It wasnt exactly a one sided beatdown now was it.