Shane Carwin Listed on UFC.com

JToller - I wouldn't be surprised if Schaub all of a sudden gets past his reebok frustrations for that fight. Wasn't he calling Brock out right before his retirement? Phone Post 3.0

Oh God. Not this again

What's Mariusz Pudzianowski doing these days? He defo would get past USADA

hendofanforlife -
benjo0101 -

What's Mariusz Pudzianowski doing these days? He defo would get past USADA

not much, just walk off KO'ing gracies with flawless technique.

no, really. 

C'mon Dana. Make the call. Worlds strongest man like a million times against wrestling God. 

Cant make this stuff up.

Brock doesnt like getting hit and Hunt hits like a truck and has great takedown defense and an iron chin.

Pudz sounds perfect. Phone Post 3.0

McCorkle was in town Saturday for the fights and says he met Dana.
Hmmm. Phone Post 3.0

EBD75 - I don't really get Carwin's approach here. He lost the first fight and Lesnar has been respectful towards him from everything I've read. He sure comes off as bitter. Phone Post 3.0

It's not bitterness, it's $$$$.  He got a $400,000 backstage bonus after losing to Lesnar last time.   I believe he just wants more of that shit, as Nate would say.

Shane is 41 years old and hasn't fought in 5 years, get real folks. Of course he wants the paycheck, who wouldn't, but that is just silly.

NicolasRGC - Shane is 41 years old and hasn't fought in 5 years, get real folks. Of course he wants the paycheck, who wouldn't, but that is just silly.
Lesnar is 38 and hasn't fought in almost 5 years. What's your point? Phone Post 3.0

Raffers -

Carwin would never pass usada...

and Brock after two years in pretend wrestling? Phone Post 3.0

Robert Paulson - 
NicolasRGC - Shane is 41 years old and hasn't fought in 5 years, get real folks. Of course he wants the paycheck, who wouldn't, but that is just silly.
Lesnar is 38 and hasn't fought in almost 5 years. What's your point? Phone Post 3.0

He's been active in WWE so he's still in shape? I know it's scripted BS but physically it's no joke.

If Carwin was the aim, he'd have been told to get ready already.

EBD75 - I don't really get Carwin's approach here. He lost the first fight and Lesnar has been respectful towards him from everything I've read. He sure comes off as bitter. Phone Post 3.0
If by bitter, you mean he's campaigning for a huge fight and payday, then I agree Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo -
Jacinto - Roy Nelson?

God no. He knows BJJ and can KO an elephant.

Roy has good top game BJJ, but isn't anything special off his back, definitely not better than Mir off his back and we all saw what Brock did to him.  A healthy Brock is a legit top 10 grappler in the world.

gregor o connor - 
leifdawg -
Bobby Lupo -
Jacinto - Roy Nelson?

God no. He knows BJJ and can KO an elephant.

Roy has good top game BJJ, but isn't anything special off his back, definitely not better than Mir off his back and we all saw what Brock did to him.  A healthy Brock is a legit top 10 grappler in the world.

you could not be more wrong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dj5xMeXybs  roy beating mir in a grappling match from his back

Roy is a legit Renzo BB. He was a BJJ fighter until he figured out that he hit harder than the rest of the guys...midway through his pro career