Shane del Rosario death certificate results

For all the crybabies saying the drugs didn't cause his death.... Nobody knows what caused his death. No autopsy no cause of death, the tox screen was done when they first brought him in the hospital.

You can not say natural death without autopsy. And why would they not want one done?? Phone Post 3.0

JimmersonzGlove -
MadMig - 
brahmabull81 - Damnit... and FRB is going to town in twitter about this at the moment... :(
Who's FRB? Phone Post 3.0

Vince Neil's homeboy.

Lmfao!!!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Front Row Brian always gets hate around here. Kind of sad.

Not condoning the lack of tact he didn't use recently on twitter, but 

you guys look at it as FRB just trying to start shit,

it looks to me that FRB believes there was negative influence that assisted ending a life, and that bugs him.

I dunno the guys character, I know he breaks stories and gets a lot of heat for it. I personally probably wouldn't have mentioned or implied Ian as being a contributor in the drugs found in the system, but if it's one man's opinion, this place just loves to chastize people and he(FRB) is easy pickins.

As for me, I would rather celebrate his life than to discuss his death. Regardless of the reasons, this is a tragedy for his family and friends. While everyone is entitled to their opinions, sometimes it is best to keep them to yourself and show respect for those who loved Shane and are in pain from his death. RIP Shane.

D241 - 

Front Row Brian always gets hate around here. Kind of sad.

Not condoning the lack of tact he didn't use recently on twitter, but 

you guys look at it as FRB just trying to start shit,

it looks to me that FRB believes there was negative influence that assisted ending a life, and that bugs him.

I dunno the guys character, I know he breaks stories and gets a lot of heat for it. I personally probably wouldn't have mentioned or implied Ian as being a contributor in the drugs found in the system, but if it's one man's opinion, this place just loves to chastize people and he(FRB) is easy pickins.

He's using his opinion in the same outlet and context he tries to be a journalist and is precisely why he will never be taken seriously.

You can't be both extreme radical shit stirrer for views and expect people to take your chops seriously at the level he operates on, at least Ariel keeps it somewhat in the context of MMA but even he gets shit for this because he is bringing his WWE background into his attention gathering endeavours. You're either a journalist or a pundit, not both, only the top of the industry get to even try and do both and most fail miserably.

Momentum - As for me, I would rather celebrate his life than to discuss his death. Regardless of the reasons, this is a tragedy for his family and friends. While everyone is entitled to their opinions, sometimes it is best to keep them to yourself and show respect for those who loved Shane and are in pain from his death. RIP Shane.
Good post. So why are the autopsy results on UG news? Why was the news about Lloyd Irvin "bad for the sport" but this is OK? Phone Post 3.0

Do you really think FRB is trying to be like Ariel Helwani?

I think FRB is a UGer, a fan, a regular fan like most of us, but he also has insider knowledge, and he shares it with us. I don't think he's trying to be viewed as a journalist. Has he tried to send mma outlets stories or work he's done? 

Serious questions.

D241 - 

I think FRB is a UGer, a fan, a regular fan like most of us, but he also has insider knowledge, and he shares it with us. I don't think he's trying to be viewed as a journalist. Has he tried to send mma outlets stories or work he's done? 

Serious questions.

He's bluring lines and gets mad when "haters" have issues with his methods. There's are industry standards for a reason. If he wants to divulge insider info and keep that reputation solid, separate it from the psychotic opionated racist attention whore thing.

I don't care if he's trying to be Ariel or not, but you can either observe facts that insider info in the form of a reveal IS A JOURNALISTIC STORY AND ELEMENT, or pretend you can have your cake and eat it too. It's not quasi-journalism there is no such thing, if you're breaking things no one else is in ANY way you are being a journalist and trying to pretend twitter can invent a new category of part time professional is abusrd.

You cannot be a little bit pregnant here no matter how you try you either take your insider info seriously or you tell everyone it's going to be 95% bullshit and take it as mostly fluff and he's not doing that.

If he thinks he can ride on the back of people's addiction to sensationalist shock with legit info he's an idiot.

Just because someone hasn't set him up with a studio gig and a real show does not mean he is a champion of the underground and a separate definition of sleuth, while at the same time using that same audience to tell people that he blames Ian for someone's death but will never say it to his face AND make other outlandish hateful comments.

Bill O'reily does not break news in the same way that Ted Coppel is not paid for his opinion, they may give it from time to time or find the occasional story but they are not blurring the lines on a regular basis. Someone else braks Bill's content and he waxes poetic on it and Ted Coppel breaks stories and doesn't wax poetic.

ANd whenever Bill breaks something it is topical to his opinion, not insider info or stuff only he knows about and uses it as an attention bargaining chip.

D241 -

Serious questions.

He seem like a sad opportunistic loser .... Who's trying to be a twitter halwani, and off the back of an event like this ... He's no fan or even a human. He's a bottom feeding mma tmz pussy

Side note isn't creepy in recovery? Phone Post 3.0

Jesus christ people.........

War creepy and Rest In Peace Shane.

Momentum - As for me, I would rather celebrate his life than to discuss his death. Regardless of the reasons, this is a tragedy for his family and friends. While everyone is entitled to their opinions, sometimes it is best to keep them to yourself and show respect for those who loved Shane and are in pain from his death. RIP Shane.
If it stops someone else from repeating the same mistake, how is it bad? If someone dies in a car crash, and wasn't wearing his seatbelt, do we discourage people from discussing about.how.proper seatbelt use can prevent don't deaths? Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

Serious questions.

If you go look at his tweets over the last few hours, outside of the creepy bashing and stupidity, he is arguing and talking shit to the REAL journalists at mmajunkie and mmafighting for using info he THINKS they got from him but "didnt give (him) credit for"....

He clearly WANTS attention and credit for breaking news, but is too ignorant to stop being an opinionated asshole and trolling for negative attention. Juat read his bio under his twitter handle. He thrives on pissing people off....then cries loke a pussy when he isnt taken seriously. Phone Post 3.0

MRXC - 
Fights - 
JBASS - Was it really necessary for them to publish the presence of THC and Cocaine if they weren't part of the cause of death?? Seems a bit disrespectful to me, it's not like he OD'd Phone Post 3.0

We live in an era where 19th Century ideology about "public records halls" is used in a 21st Century era of unfettered, instant digital information exchange.

You wind up with pretty intimate information compelled under authority of the state that winds up becoming entertainment for anyone.

10, 30, 50 years from now they'll figure it out and pass appropriate legislation that doesn't curtail speech nor free access to records but disempowers the 'infotainment' aspect of peoples private lives published on the internet.

This comes with the job you choose whether you like it or not. Your life becomes spectacle.

It's okay for 1000 parodies or speculation about people in the same line of work if they don't die, but when they do, no one can say a thing? Doubt it.

Any job where you make your money off the public is like selling your eternal privacy to the devil. It doesn't matter if each individual is aware of it or not when they get involved, it's the nature of the beast.

I actually agree 100%.
Even our laws recognize that 'public figures' have an entirely different legal threshold for things like slander and libel, privacy, etc than non-public figures. He was a public figure.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that certain antiquated records laws are in desperate need of updating for the 21st Century and it may be time we re-examine things like releasing death certificates, which is essentially a medical record. (The debate about whether or not the dead have a right to privacy is ongoing)

If the family wants you to know how he died, they can issue a statement. If not, they at least have some right to keep it a family matter.

SHOGUN250 -

Jesus christ people.........

War creepy and Rest In Peace Shane.

Voted up Phone Post 3.0

Rahjai- how often have you seen acquired long QT after myocardial infarction in younger adults? I am a pediatric cardiologist and was literally in the middle of writing an article on LQTS for another site that was asked for due to the attention on the same syndrome that came after Shane's death. Thankfully, I have little experience with cardiac arrests due to causes other than congenital heart disease and structural abnormalities; but given this report I wonder if the prolonged QT was acquired instead of congenital. Phone Post 3.0

This exactly, voted up man. Phone Post 3.0

SC MMA MD - Rahjai- how often have you seen acquired long QT after myocardial infarction in younger adults? I am a pediatric cardiologist and was literally in the middle of writing an article on LQTS for another site that was asked for due to the attention on the same syndrome that came after Shane's death. Thankfully, I have little experience with cardiac arrests due to causes other than congenital heart disease and structural abnormalities; but given this report I wonder if the prolonged QT was acquired instead of congenital. Phone Post 3.0

Hey, that has been bothering me since it was first mentioned that they discovered QT syndrome.

I just don't see how that could have gone unnoticed by UFC physicians during a physical. I would have expected him to have at least one abnormal EKG in his lifetime in which it was further investigated with EP studies.

Acquired QT prolongation IMO is the more plausible explanation unless he did have a family history or personal history of QT prolongation that we don't know about. You can get QT prolongation with metabolic derangements (low Mg, Ca, K). Even myocardial ischemia can induce QT prolongation after injury as well as drugs. This to me makes the most sense.

I am Internal medicine so we deal more with adults >18 years. Congenital QT is so rare we don't hardly ever see it in that population. QT prolongation is possible after MI but it is hardly ever the primary reason for an arrest, as it first leads to torsades and then v fib. He would have been on a monitor while they were resuscitating him and caught it.

Publishing this information was totally unnecessary.

RIP Shane. It really is none of our fucking business. Phone Post