Shane del Rosario death certificate results

mackass - Why post this... Classless move Phone Post 3.0

His story has been on site for last 2 weeks. Makes sense to provide closure to readers.

Fuck FRONT ROW BRIAN.

that dude is like a fucking bitchy chicken head... His gossip is fodder for the idiots though.

He should really keep people's names out of his mouth without solid proof. He thinks he's fucking amusing damaging peoples reputations. Phone Post 3.0

JBASS - Was it really necessary for them to publish the presence of THC and Cocaine if they weren't part of the cause of death?? Seems a bit disrespectful to me, it's not like he OD'd Phone Post 3.0

We live in an era where 19th Century ideology about "public records halls" is used in a 21st Century era of unfettered, instant digital information exchange.

You wind up with pretty intimate information compelled under authority of the state that winds up becoming entertainment for anyone.

10, 30, 50 years from now they'll figure it out and pass appropriate legislation that doesn't curtail speech nor free access to records but disempowers the 'infotainment' aspect of peoples private lives published on the internet.

You mean he was weeks away from a fight and he was getting lifted three different ways? That shits gangster, RIP Shane. Phone Post 3.0

In before comments about Ian Mccall despising junkies. Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol OOTFFTT - Reading FRB tweets, he is basically accusing Ian of getting Shane on drugs. Ouch. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously? That's fucked up. Phone Post 3.0

deleted

FRB is not the only one out there playing MMA journalist who is blaming Ian.   I have chosen to edit this because I don't feel like sending any views this way. 

Itdoesntmatter -
Rahjai - Cocaine stays in your urine for around 72 hours btw. If it showed up in the urine, he was most likely using.

Enough with the poppy seed and false positive spin.

With combination of opoids, cocaine, and Thc. He was prolly partying hard and it triggered a catecholamine surge that lead to him having a massive heart attack and his underlying congenital disease didn't help matters either. Basically a recipe for disaster.

Happens way too often to my liking. Hate pronouncing patients due to drug overdose and anoxic encephalopathy as a result. Phone Post 3.0

There is no way to tell how any of that effected his body without an autopsy. And considering you didnt conduct the test or were even in the room? How about siding with a bit of respect.. Without an autopsy NOBODY knows what caused the results or even what the levels were... Stomach contents arent even known so how about you stop stroking your ego by chiming in with medical terminology.
Settle down, Francis. He was making observations based on the information available and made accurate statements. He didn't say it was ABSOLUTELY what happened. People are here to discuss what may have happened, in order to understand.

The only piece of trash in this case appears to be FWB. Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol OOTFFTT - Reading FRB tweets, he is basically accusing Ian of getting Shane on drugs. Ouch. Phone Post 3.0

In general its how it works, you get drugs from a friend to try it out and move on from there.

Crazy bits of info leaking out. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_WarHunt - 
mshagger - Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't mixing coke and opiates a big no-no? For the reason that one speeds up the heart and the other slows it down? R.I.P could have easily happened to me in my younger years. Phone Post 3.0

this is a major problem,

puts enormous amounts of stress on the heart.

He should have just stuck with one of them. I know its all fun and games until your friends start to die off, like mine did.

speed ball and yes its dangerous.

Also have friends who have died, almost died twice myself.

Often wonder how I'm alive today with the path I was on 13-14 years ago. 

Itdoesntmatter - 
Rahjai - Cocaine stays in your urine for around 72 hours btw. If it showed up in the urine, he was most likely using.

With combination of opoids, cocaine, and Thc. He was prolly partying hard and it triggered a catecholamine surge that lead to him having a massive heart attack and his underlying congenital disease didn't help matters either. Basically a recipe for disaster.

Happens way too often to my liking. Hate pronouncing patients due to drug overdose and anoxic encephalopathy as a result. Phone Post 3.0

There is no way to tell how any of that effected his body without an autopsy. And considering you didnt conduct the test or were even in the room? How about siding with a bit of respect.. Without an autopsy NOBODY knows what caused the results or even what the levels were... Stomach contents arent even known so how about you stop stroking your ego by chiming in with medical terminology.

lol are you serious?

I'm a physician who works in the ICU and have treated too many drug overdoses to count.

I have seen this combination of drugs on majority of patients that go into respiratory failure.

Opoids suppress the respiratory drive and cocaine is a stimulate that causes a large release of catecholamines (EPI, NE) that can cause toxicity to the heart that can cause a massive MI due to vasoconstriction of the arteries and also can create a dangerous rhythm.

To think that outside influence did not have a part to play in a young healthy physically fit adult is delusional. I was making an observation on what I have seen in my medical career and we base our decisions on what we find.

Autopsy will not tell us anything significantly different than what we know. That we suffered a cardiac arrest and anoxic brain injury. Pathology results will confirm what the body and the tissue does in response to that insult. How does the levels influence anything? Even a small amount if taken at the wrong time especially mixed with other drugs can have a catastrophic result.

And what does having any respect have to do with anything? I'm simply laying out the facts and the plausible scenario. Doesn't take anything away from Shane, people make mistakes.

I apologize my medical terminology makes you uncomfortable, lol.

Try to separate emotion from fact and maybe you'll start thinking a little for differently and reasonably.

If you read my prior posts regarding this situation, I said this outcome was very likely regarding anoxic injury and to have a realistic view of the likely outcome. Brain tissue just doesn't regenerate like other cells unfortunately

oh and FUCK FRB for pulling Creepy into this mess.

His quick thinking and performing CPR at least gave him a slim chance of making it.

Out of hospital resuscitations and success rate is pretty much close to zero percent in reality due to the downtime before circulation is restored and the damage to the brain but that doesn't mean what Ian did wasn't significant.

Shitty situation if in fact drugs were involved.

Fights - 
JBASS - Was it really necessary for them to publish the presence of THC and Cocaine if they weren't part of the cause of death?? Seems a bit disrespectful to me, it's not like he OD'd Phone Post 3.0

We live in an era where 19th Century ideology about "public records halls" is used in a 21st Century era of unfettered, instant digital information exchange.

You wind up with pretty intimate information compelled under authority of the state that winds up becoming entertainment for anyone.

10, 30, 50 years from now they'll figure it out and pass appropriate legislation that doesn't curtail speech nor free access to records but disempowers the 'infotainment' aspect of peoples private lives published on the internet.

It's not just infotainment. It's education on the dangers of certain drugs.

You can't legislate common sense, you have to educate the populace.

MadMig - 
brahmabull81 - Damnit... and FRB is going to town in twitter about this at the moment... :(
Who's FRB? Phone Post 3.0

Fat Red Bitch

Wow....

Rahjai - 
Itdoesntmatter - 

lol are you serious?

I'm a physician who works in the ICU and have treated too many drug overdoses to count.

I have seen this combination of drugs on majority of patients that go into respiratory failure.

Opoids suppress the respiratory drive and cocaine is a stimulate that causes a large release of catecholamines (EPI, NE) that can cause toxicity to the heart that can cause a massive MI due to vasoconstriction of the arteries and also can create a dangerous rhythm.

To think that outside influence did not have a part to play in a young healthy physically fit adult is delusional. I was making an observation on what I have seen in my medical career and we base our decisions on what we find.

Autopsy will not tell us anything significantly different than what we know. That we suffered a cardiac arrest and anoxic brain injury. Pathology results will confirm what the body and the tissue does in response to that insult. How does the levels influence anything? Even a small amount if taken at the wrong time especially mixed with other drugs can have a catastrophic result.

And what does having any respect have to do with anything? I'm simply laying out the facts and the plausible scenario. Doesn't take anything away from Shane, people make mistakes.

I apologize my medical terminology makes you uncomfortable, lol.

Try to separate emotion from fact and maybe you'll start thinking a little for differently and reasonably.

If you read my prior posts regarding this situation, I said this outcome was very likely regarding anoxic injury and to have a realistic view of the likely outcome. Brain tissue just doesn't regenerate like other cells unfortunately

Boom.

Also, what the hell would we gain by knowing the stomach contents? Who is eating cocaine and weed? Maybe opiate pharmaceuticals.

It definitely caused a chain reaction of unfortunate events that led to his death. You don't need to OD on a drug to have a bad outcome.

When we write death certificates we often don't even include cardiac arrest as the cause of death unless we list "due to". There is list that you create which kinda illustrates the likely scenario of what caused a patient to expire. That's why they didnt even include cardiac arrest as cause of death and put anoxic brain injury and ventricular fibrillation (which may not be accurate as we don't know if he was shocked or not? Most common arrest is typically a PEA arrest with overdoses). I dont agree with QT prolongation having a direct cause in his death but I can see why the doctor put that in as it is a signficant, although likely incidental finding.
Still surprised he had this and it wasn't discovered sooner, don't UFC do EKG and even ECHO's as part of physical at least once?

Drugs have to be listed especially drugs known to cause this. Opoids due to his suppressive effects, cocaine due to its link to massive MI and death. THC although in my honest opinion, is not as dangerous as the media makes it out to be. However it does act as a mild stimulant that does increase the heart rate which on top of other drugs can put significant strain on the heart.

Rahjai -

It definitely caused a chain reaction of unfortunate events that led to his death. You don't need to OD on a drug to have a bad outcome.

When we write death certificates we often don't even include cardiac arrest as the cause of death unless we list "due to". There is list that you create which kinda illustrates the likely scenario of what caused a patient to expire. That's why they didnt even include cardiac arrest as cause of death and put anoxic brain injury and ventricular fibrillation (which may not be accurate as we don't know if he was shocked or not? Most common arrest is typically a PEA arrest with overdoses). I dont agree with QT prolongation having a direct cause in his death but I can see why the doctor put that in as it is a signficant, although likely incidental finding.
Still surprised he had this and it wasn't discovered sooner, don't UFC do EKG and even ECHO's as part of physical at least once?

Drugs have to be listed especially drugs known to cause this. Opoids due to his suppressive effects, cocaine due to its link to massive MI and death. THC although in my honest opinion, is not as dangerous as the media makes it out to be. However it does act as a mild stimulant that does increase the heart rate which on top of other drugs can put significant strain on the heart.

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Who the fuck is THAT big of a piece of shit that they would start immediately tweeing and putting blame on Creepy within moments of the coroners report coming out? You don't think Creepy knew that Shane was partying? You don't think he is already suffering and blaming himself every waking moment? 

Takes a real low life piece of shit to say the things this ginger fuck said on twitter. Hopefully it catches up with him soon. 

@FrontRowBrian on twitter if anyone hasn't read it yet, or would like to tell him how you feel about these tweets:

"@Unclecreepymma I said RIP Shane. Creepy or Ian or whatever he calls himself deserves the worst life has to offer. Scumbag."

"Try your best to get away from scumbags. You will become them if you allow it."

There are plenty more too. 

"I asked 10 people what they thought happened to Shane del Rosario. 10 people said well he does live with Ian McCall."