Shane O’Malley paying for people’s groceries

After pranking them first. Bigdawstv and that was epic do a lot of good deeds for people.

2 Likes

Thats Dwayne O’Malley

2 Likes

ThatWasEpic is a big channel, cool to see Sean partnering with him.
People hate on Sean but least he is using fame/money for good.

4 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes

I get it, because the Rock gives back a lot too.

1 Like

Here’s DeWayne Sugar Shane O’ Malley awkwardly hitting on chicks

2 Likes

Juan seems like a good dude. He has several videos every month of giving away money and paying people’s mortgage/rent.

5 Likes

Giving away cars to college students etc. Bigdawstv gives away PlayStations, Phones, Laptops and Cash to college students for answering simple trivia questions lol

1 Like

That was epic dude is pretty big, he does some cool stuff too, good dude

2 Likes

It’s for his own benefit, to make content and make money.

Nothing about what he’s doing is genuine at all. It’s that stupid Nelk boys 6ix9ine gay shit…

“let me go give out 1000 dollars but I’m going to film it all for the world to see I’m a good person”

Sure…

4 Likes

At least you’re not fooled like the rest of these dumb clonts.

Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

3 Likes

“A famous person is doing good things to look like a good person!”

No shit, guys. That’s what famous people do. Doesn’t make it any less meaningful for the people that just got their groceries paid for.

2 Likes

triple h wwe GIF

3 Likes

You guys are just mad no one has asked to buy your groceries

4 Likes

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

2 Likes

I don’t think the people getting that money really care why he does it. Nobody who actually needs a “donation” is doing any detective work to check the background of their benefactor.

2 Likes

if you can make money from helping people more power to you. make all the “content” you want. at least people are benefiting. giving is a dying art.

3 Likes

The more these guys make by filming their good deeds and posting them as content, the more people they can reach out to help. Not hard to understand.

1 Like

While Chyna looks at him thinking, “why don’t you ever give that kind of effort when you make love to me?”

1 Like