Shannon Briggs vs. Rampage Allegedly Set for 2/17 in Florida

They should have clowns and tigers with fire eating tweakers dance around the cage.

1 Like

Everyone wants Fury vs Usyk in boxing and Jones vs Ngannou, Aspinall vs Ngannou and Aspinall vs Jones in MMA and God is like ā€œfuck youā€, here is Briggs vs Rampage in boxing and Tuivasa vs Tybura in MMA, deal with it.

Iā€™m probably one of the few who really want this fight to happen. Lol

3 Likes

Lots of people want it.

3 Likes

Therea a reason why more people tune in to watch a kimbo slice or jake paul vs a ngannou.

2 Likes

This happening or later?

3 Likes

Is Briggs out and wanderlei is in? Is this postponed or?? Wtf is going on.

1 Like

Im ALL Over it BUTTTTT I cant Post 502 Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2 Likes
1 Like

https://twitter.com/Rampage4real/status/1752761056362135906

1 Like

I have NF Idea ? Nada

1 Like

This news will not please the purists, but fans of ā€˜fun fightsā€™ might be forced to raise a smile. Quinton ā€œRampageā€ Jackson has announced on X how he will be making his pro boxing debut in Qatar on June 1stā€¦ā€¦ā€¦against former lineal and WBO heavyweight champ Shannon Briggs. For some time now, these two have had a beef with one another, and now the fight will happen. 0 of 2 minutes, 44 secondsVolume 0% Next Stay

Source: Shannon Briggs Vs. "Rampageā€ Jackson Announced For June 1 - Boxing News (Shannon Briggs Vs. "Rampageā€ Jackson Announced For June 1 - Boxing News)

ā€œI finally got the contract. Itā€™s been over two years in the making of me hearing Mr. Shannon Briggsā€™ mouth,ā€ Jackson wrote on social media. ā€œI get to shut him up once and for all in Qatar, on June 1. I got to sign this contract. Shannon, youā€™re going to regret even calling me out all those years ago and youā€™ve been posting just ungodly videos of me, tagging me in ungodly videos and I just endured it. I got the contract. Thank God. Iā€™m going to shut your mouth once and for all.ā€ Itā€™s not yet clear if this one will be a legit fight or an exhibition bout (it seems to be the former), but ā€œRampage,ā€ as you can guess from his words, is plenty excited about the upcoming encounter. Jackson is 45, Briggs is 52. Can these two veterans put on a good, entertaining fight? Will you even watch to find out on June 1?

1 Like

MUST have ??? Switched Dates

1 Like

do you losers have the results?

Hey, Iā€™d love to see that.

Ngannou vs Jake, Colby, Garry, Woodly, Magana, Chatri, Helwani etcā€¦

Any of those fights would entertain me.

June 1st

Briggs won due to rampage exhaustion in the 5th round

I saw Nothing on this anywhere