Shannon sign the dotted line!

Shannon,

Please stop figuring out your quick tap for Jon's fight and take time to sign the contract.

TTT

Hell, i'd do a CAREER ENDING MATCH against "The Cannon" and I've been retired for a year.

Loser leaves the sport in EVERY WAY, SHAPE, FORM. No teaching, no training, no building stuff, no running shows, no MMA.tv or like forums etc...

John you seem like a bully. I dont know the circumstances behind this feud, but you are always on this guys case. I've seen you fight before and you've got skiils. Perhaps he just does'nt want the fight.

Seriously, where is Shannon going to scam people when he's not allowed to post here anymore?

TTT for the continuing saga of "As The OG Turns"

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

lol at the kfc gif!

TTT

ttt

"From: caughtya

Date: 03/31/08 07:40 PM
104 Total Posts Ignore User

John you seem like a bully. I dont know the circumstances behind this feud, but you are always on this guys case. I've seen you fight before and you've got skiils. Perhaps he just does'nt want the fight. "

Caught ya, I appreciate the compliment but if he didnt wat the fight he shouldnt have called me out. I repeat HE CALLED ME out. As far as me being on his case, it's only because of his lack of ethics and scamming of young inexperienced fighters. Also, I am the furthest thing from a bully... To me a bully is a guy that has over 100 pro fights fighting a guy that has NEVER fought before... Thats exactly what Shannon did this past weekend, he fought a guy in the guys FIRST fight. Thats a bully

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

I'm telling: If Shannon in fact does show up, he will be tapping within
30 seconds. Very anti-climatic fight.

I've signed many contracts, and I've yet to sign one that had an actual dotted line.

i dont think people realize than shannon is actually a pretty good grappler. if he actually signs this fight he will be very focused and I dont think this will be easy

Hyrbid Jon wins this via Shannon tapping for no apparent reason!

"why do you think shannon is not responding??"

Because he bit off more then he can chew once again. The guy never had any intention of fighting Jon but just wanted his name to still be out there and called him out. Jon is now holding The Cannon to his word and so Shannon is doing what he should always do, laying low.