shawn jordans american penis tattoo

http://mmadiehards.com/live/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Shawn-Jordan-wins-at-Bellator-45.jpg

im not one to talk shit on tattoos, everyone makes mistakes, but the placement of his (pro American native American) which is weird seeing as we stole their land and killed them all..

anyway back to the point his native American with the giant abs being attacked by a tiger makes his nipple look like a little penis..

is he on the ug to answer if this was done on purpose

In Phone Post

lol, wow

Terrible tattoo is terrible.  Is that the zebra from Fruit Stripe gum on his shoulder?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Oh, Lord... in for answers... Phone Post

Is it cold in here or is that dude on your chest happy to see me? Phone Post 3.0

verdum - i guess if you really want to you can see a cock in anything...

he should of tattooed some denim shorts on him...

or if he really tranes some Pretorian shorts..(take that dana)

2JupitersTooMany - Is it cold in here or is that dude on your chest happy to see me? Phone Post 3.0

i use the app 99% of the time, and just tried to like your post (not facebook) and realized your the first person i have voted up since the vote system has been around.... first ever

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

2jups i might have accidentally voted you down... GAH FIRST TIME JITTERS!! meant to vote up...

why is the down vote first...you dont say (down and up) you say look (up and down) website is flawed...going back to my phone... stupid computer

I guess some people look for cocks in everything they see. Nate Diaz might use a derogatory term for such people.

That's the only penis in the world, that engorges and hardens when it's cold, and shrinks when it's warm.

2JupitersTooMany - Is it cold in here or is that dude on your chest happy to see me? Phone Post 3.0
Haha Phone Post 3.0

LastRowCarl - 2jups i might have accidentally voted you down... GAH FIRST TIME JITTERS!! meant to vote up...

why is the down vote first...you dont say (down and up) you say look (up and down) website is flawed...going back to my phone... stupid computer
I vu him to counter it at least Phone Post 3.0

Ha Phone Post

Chareth Cutestory -
LastRowCarl - 2jups i might have accidentally voted you down... GAH FIRST TIME JITTERS!! meant to vote up...

Upvote was originally first. People bitched about accidentally down voting someone when trying to click next.

Curses Phone Post

Leghound - 

Terrible tattoo is terrible.  Is that the zebra from Fruit Stripe gum on his shoulder?

Mmmmmmm!!! Peach smash!!!

Cindy

CindyO - 
Leghound - 

Mmmmmmm!!! Peach smash!!!

Cindy

That's some of the most bunk gum I've ever tasted.  It's the coolest looking thing you'll ever see until you pop it into your mouth, and it'll taste fucking amazing for about 10.08 seconds and then....nothing. Like chewing on the soul of a shoe.  Terrible, terrible misleading product.  The 90's really were a mindfuck.

^^^ I KNNNNNOW!!!!!!! That used to piss me off! I'd grab a pack from the checkout line, open it before paying, pop it in my mouth, and it'd be DEAD before I got to the parking lot! Was a great 10-11 seconds of yummy goodness until then, though=)

Nothing beats grape Bubble-Yum!

Cindy