'She Doesn’t Deserve to Just Skip the Line’

She looks like she could take on the top five at the same time and win.

2 Likes

She won all these medals at 172 lbs.

Her biggest challenge is making 135lbs

1 Like

I can work with this

3 Likes

So how long will is it going to take for UFC to get Pennington into the cage with Harrison to hand the title over?

Pena lost to Nunes in the summer of 2022 and has not fought since. I’m sure that is who Pennington’s team is trying to get the UFC to have in the next title fight with her.

Hopefully Harrison gets it. Pena don’t deserve the shot at all.

1 Like

Nunes coming back to fight Kayla is the only real fight here. Looks like Nunes is waiting for a call out?

4 Likes

Ronda also fought in judo at 70kg/154lbs I think. But she wouldn’t fight Cyborg at 145.

1 Like

hollys twice as good as pena or penington
kayla wastes those 2

3 Likes

Yep. Can we just skip through the prison beating that Harrison will put on “rocky” and get the Nunes/Harrison fight which is the only women’s fight people will give a shit about.

2 Likes

Kayla would absolutely decimate Raquel.

6 Likes

I was saying that in another thread. I hope UFC does not fuck this up and let Pena get a title shot vs Pennington over Kayla. Book Kayla vs Pennington as fast as possible so you can get the belt on Kayla so Nunes can come back.

Honestly, I was looking forward to Ronda Holm, Shevchenko Nunes 2 and Cyborg Nunes and thats about it in the history of WMMA.

Thats coming from someone who does not even think WMMA belongs on men’s cards at all. I’d like to see UFC do their own’s womens cards so we are not forced to watch them on the men’s cards and hate WMMA in the UFC but since its here I would like to see Nunes vs Harrison.

1 Like

Its always 1996 when Pennington fights.

3 Likes

95% of women who fought for a UFC title never deserved the title fight either.

2 Likes
1 Like

:100:

Small window to capture some fans for the Women’s Division.

1 Like

Pennington isn’t skilled or talented but she will fight Kayla when duty calls. That girl’s got balls and has fought everyone she’s been asked to.

I can’t see her being Nico Montana 2.0

Raquel’s in a bad spot. She’s boring and won a vacant belt in a flat division. She’s the least compelling fighter and matchup between her, Kayla, Amanda, and Juliana.

1 Like

She has the title though, I’m sure her management is pushing hard for the Pena fight as thats the much more winnable fight for her.

Hopefully they don’t get it though, hopefully Kayla gets is so she can take the belt off Pennington and then Nunes can return to challenge Kayla for the belt.

I feel like Kayla being the “Brooke Lesnar” of WMMA can get the casuals behind her and then with Nunes returning that could be a big fight.

I don’t even agree with WMMA on men’s cards and I fast forward through 90% of all WMMA fights and even I want to see Nunes vs Kayla.

2 Likes

UFC isn’t about earning anything. And the fact is that the division is boring as shit since Amanda retired. So yeah…I’m for her jumping the line and shaking things up.

I’ve paid such little attention to anything MMA. She is champion? Wtf? lol

6 Likes

Kayla just said on the MMA hour that she’s been hearing that Pennington is suddenly injured and unable to fight anytime soon…She’s calling for an interm title fight and would be fine fighting Pena or whoever in the summer. Then she’d do a unification bout, and then fight Nunes

3 Likes