Shedding Pounds, Expert Recipe Gurus Enter Here...

Small Frat but please read.

...of all the shit on the net I trust this place most. Starting tomorrow I start a 5-6 day, 12-14 hour a day work week. I figured this is the best time to kickstart a good change in diet for me. Although the I can't workout much with these hours, I am pretty active at work and walk a ton.

I'm about to go shopping for my lunch, what should I get?? Here is my day schedule.

3am Wakeup(hour drive to work)
6am Start work
8am First Break 15min
10:15 2nd Break 30min
12:45 3rd Break(lunch)30min
3:15 4th Break 30min
4:45 5th Break 15min
6pm clock out

Get home around 7:10, maybe eat, shower, bang wife, in bed at 10:30/11,

Repeat!

I'd like a meal plan or food suggestions to utilize this lifestyle.

Huge thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Looking to get a K-1 here soon so I need to slim down a smidge Phone Post 3.0

Are you going to be ok with 4-4 1/2 hours of sleep a night?
I would focus on ease of prep/time saving for my meals on that schedule. I would look to unsalted nuts, dried fruit etc for between meal snacks, and things I can make ahead of time on the weekend for my breakfast and lunch. Hard boiled eggs, tuna in a pouch, and meals like chicken and rice are easy to do ahead of time and warm up well in the microwave. If you have time to cook good dinners, cook for 4 and bring the leftovers to work for lunch the next day. This saves a ton of money, and if you cook a healthy clean dinner it gives you a second healthy clean meal the next day. Phone Post 3.0

Should get at least another 2 hours of sleep on that schedule. It's essential for maintaining your routine while working long shifts. Phone Post 3.0

RollHighAllDay - Should get at least another 2 hours of sleep on that schedule. It's essential for maintaining your routine while working long shifts. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed.why you getting up 2 hours before you have to set off for work?

Food wise, cook up as much as you can on a Sunday and freeze to pull out during the week. Fruit and nuts for snacks are always good. Phone Post 3.0

Also, I'd need a lot of coffee on that schedule! Phone Post 3.0

Some excellent advice in this thread: 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2421146/Downsides-of-eating-mass-amounts-of-fruit/

Went to sleep at 9:30 last night and woke up at 3:30. That's a start. Phone Post 3.0

MMAtador - 9:30??? Dam either you didn't eat, shower or bang the wife. Let me guess wifey didn't get any??? LoL Phone Post 3.0
I showered this morning and yes, the wife did get it last night. As a matter of fact we opened up a new jar of coconut oil just for the occasion. Phone Post 3.0

Get on that Jenny Crank diet. Meth by day, meth all night. Phone Post 3.0