Sherk vs TUF winner.....

I think Penn will fight Pulver because he hates him and then walk away form the lightwieght division.

We were all saying that about Diego and Kos and the top 170s after they finished TUF.

Give them time to develop and more fights.

^^^the talent pool was better that season. Imo Dana stacked this season with people who would get ratings.

So we're assuming Sherk walks through Hermes?

^^thats going to be a great fight but i feel Sherk takes it. He has Hughes like power in the lw division.

"I dont see BJ having the drive to make that weight."

You do realize that BJ could have easily made 155lbs the day of his last fight right? A fight he took on very short notice.

new bluebelt the number of ^ you use tells people how many posts up you are responding to. I think you are counting wrong or something in your last few posts as you keep responding to your own posts with stuff that has nothing to do with them.

smac1, I know he CAN make the weight i just dont think he has the drive to do it often enough to compete in the lw division. thats alot of work to stay in that kind of shape(walk around at mabye 175ish)so he does not hurt his body cutting all the time.

Well he was at 166lbs after a short training effort before the last Hughes fight. That's as light as you would want to be the day before a LW fight. He was at 166lbs knowing that he was about to fight at 170, so it's not like he was trying to lose weight.

BJ will make the weight but will he have cardio

No way Sherk gets by Franca

^ gentlemans bet kind sir?(mdevil19)

I would like a screen name bet on the Sherk vs. Franca fight.

Sherk all day.

the donkey is correct.

"No way Sherk gets by Franca"

No disrespect to Hermes, but his TD defense is mediocre at best. Sherk by decision all day.

This isn't a "get a title shot" season, so it's kind of a non-issue. All these guys, including the winner, will be many fights away from being a title contender.

I like sherk and always thought he was a hell of a fighter but if Florian can give him as much trouble as he did then he will not last long against top ten fighters.......taking nothing away from Florian.

Agreed, Florian who got destroyed by Diego made a very tough fight for Sherk. GSP also had an easy time with Sherk. I think BJ hangs around 155 long enough to claim the lw title. Only two fights.

smac1, thanks for the "^" info. i didnt know the number of those ment how many posts up im responding. sounds logical. thank you.

Sherk is not that good i think he loses some time soon watch and see.If not then 155 will be very boring with him as Champ.