Shields is going to take this division by storm.

Will you be a witness? Phone Post

Or he might gas...

Shields wins by having a soul. Phone Post

Jake is a strong guy.  Anyone who has grappled with him will attest to that. 

pfft Herman will win

A Flock Of Seagals - Vegetarian = Weak.

Tell Mike Mahler that, lol.

If by storm you mean a light drizzle then sure.

Purgey - Shields wins by having a soul. Phone Post

Epicness at its finest purgey. Phone Post

Eloise Ann - 
japetto - Jake is a strong guy.  Anyone who has grappled with him will attest to that. 

Have you grappled with him? I've always wondered who had better grappling between Jake and Nick. Phone Post

I haven't.  I trained in SF but never with Jake.  Regardless, Jake and Nick have very different grappling styles.

A Flock Of Seagals - 
japetto - 
A Flock Of Seagals - Vegetarian = Weak.

Tell Mike Mahler that, lol.

He eats meat (on the low)

Ahh, OK.

more of a tropical depression

japetto -
Eloise Ann - 
japetto - Jake is a strong guy.  Anyone who has grappled with him will attest to that. 

Have you grappled with him? I've always wondered who had better grappling between Jake and Nick. Phone Post

I haven't.  I trained in SF but never with Jake.  Regardless, Jake and Nick have very different grappling styles.

I trane Strikeforce myself Phone Post

I can't remember Jake needing to use defensive BJJ, to be honest.  Jake is certainly more of a top game guy.

Canucks1337 - this is the calm before the storm guys

The calm before the sleep IMO.

But seriously, I do like Jake, just wish he would put more emphasis on improving his striking.

Bukkake on my bacne - 
japetto -
Eloise Ann - 

I trane Battleship MMA.

I'm in

japetto -
Bukkake on my bacne - 
japetto -
Eloise Ann - 

I trane Battleship MMA.

ONEfc, myself. Phone Post

Fans lost in another Shields fight...

^ Apparently you don't trane.