Shields Maia looked like...

2 retards trying to fuck a door knob

Seriously dfw joe silva you guys suck at your job. Not hard to put together two entertaining fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Affliction Blackbelt - have you ever traned?
Come at me and find out Phone Post 3.0

That was entertaining.Why watch MMA if you don't like the ground aspect?Did you really expect a different fight from these guys?Have you watched either of them fight before? Phone Post 3.0

XcessiveZ - That was entertaining.Why watch MMA if you don't like the ground aspect?Did you really expect a different fight from these guys?Have you watched either of them fight before? Phone Post 3.0
end of fucking thread! Phone Post 3.0

XcessiveZ - That was entertaining.Why watch MMA if you don't like the ground aspect?Did you really expect a different fight from these guys?Have you watched either of them fight before? Phone Post 3.0
I love the ground game.. But they were not grappling. Shield was avoiding any form of offense which makes it boring... If he was going for submissions and back and forth with Maia, it would've been interesting Phone Post 3.0

Oh no! A free to watch athletic event between two fighters bored the OP! Stop everything!

SirBadd -
I love the ground game.. But they were not grappling. Shield was avoiding any form of offense which makes it boring... If he was going for submissions and back and forth with Maia, it would've been interesting Phone Post 3.0
Lol at it not being grappling.

Gtfo with that bullshit.

So you think it was boring, ok.

But to say it wasn't grappling outs you as being terribly uninformed or flat out stupid. Phone Post 3.0

Tommy Gunnz -
end of fucking thread! Phone Post 3.0
Plus 1 Phone Post 3.0

THIS reply slaps OPs punk ass across his face, takes him down and dominates him until he quits like the little bitch he is...!!! Phone Post 3.0

SirBadd -

How was Shields avoiding? He was trying to set up a guillotine and kimura throughout the fight. He repeatedly was trying to pass Maia's guard when he was on top. Sorry but this is what you get with two high level grapplers. Both respected their opponent and didn't want to be too aggressive and make a mistake. I thought the fight was great. Phone Post

I enjoyed it. We knew what we were getting with those guys.

Lol at "two retards trying to fuck a doorknob" though! Phone Post 3.0

I will watching 2 c-level kickboxers fight

Your expectations of this fight is the problem. Phone Post 3.0

It was boring as fuck. Mostly because I feel if something isn't working, then try something else. Laying on top of a guy and not being able to do anything isn't entertaining; find a way to switch things up and make something happen.

There were several times during the fight when Maia was on the bottom and he'd lift his head up to Shields' face, and I thought they were going to just start kissing.

grappling isn't ONLY going for subs and sweeps, it's also defensive.

maybe stop sounding like noobs

michaelkaras - grappling isn't ONLY going for subs and sweeps, it's also defensive.

maybe stop sounding like noobs

And MMA isn't only about grappling - try something else.

Thought it was entertaining...but then again I like watching the grappling...did anybody catch the double switch up against the cage? Phone Post 3.0