Shields needs a fight asap against dan hardy

look, i seem to hate on hardy alot but i would like him to leave the ufc and head to strikeforce where i think he would have great fights... i just dont see him picking up any wins as his MAJOR FLAW is his TD and wrestling... and everyone knows that, he has great sub defense and gas tank, not a problem but fighters who lack in the stand up department will get the better of him...

so id like to see him against shields for two reasons... its a obvious game plan by both parties...shields has to take him down, and hardy must defend... if he can keep it standing he has a good chance at a decision...if not i think SF is a good fit for him..

and im a scrap pack fan and want to see shields get back on the horse

jake deserves a better fight, a fight with koscheck or thiago alves/rick story winner.

Koscheck, the grappling war would be really good

fantastic =/

i thought about alves but im sure those two will beat the fuck out of eah other and have medical suspensions

is koscheck even cleared yet?

Alves might actually kill Shields. Good TDD, very good stand up, extremely good cardio.

if this couldnt do it, no one can

MMApostle - Alves might actually kill Shields. Good TDD, very good stand up, extremely good cardio.

i love alves but i said the same thing when he fought gsp.... i think shields would lay and pray him, i dont want to see two guys i love in a fight i already know the outcome... but maybe with alves on the dolce diet things would be different he looked amazing his last fight...but kill nah

alves did look utterly amazing

alves will always look amzing in non title fights