Shinya Aoki / Bibiano Fernandes fight 2morrow...

OFC 11 is tomorrow w/ the following fights w/ my picks. What are yours?

Shinya Aoki vs Cody Stevens: AOKI by submission

Bibiano Fernandes vs Soo Kim: BIBIANO by submission

For a minute I thought Aoki was dropping to FW to fight Bibiano and I got excited. Phone Post 3.0

Fellow UG/OG'er Stephen Langdown by vicious KO ;)

minotauro11 - For a minute I thought Aoki was dropping to FW to fight Bibiano and I got excited. Phone Post 3.0

This.. Either way both good fights Phone Post

Aoki is dropping to FW, but not to fight Fernandes!

Interview with Aoki here, and Fernandes here.

Nice, any one knows where I can watch?? Phone Post

youtube for prelims. i think ppv is $10??

Awesome Phone Post 3.0

War Wolverine! Phone Post 3.0

Go bibiano! Phone Post 3.0

BrunoMcGyver -

That's the plan. ;) Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown - 
BrunoMcGyver -

Yay!

Is your fight the first on the card?

Gotta make sure I'm there early and confortable and ready to watch a vicious OG beating to start off the night :P

BrunoMcGyver -
StephenLangdown - 
BrunoMcGyver -

Yay!

Gotta make sure I'm there early and confortable and ready to watch a vicious OG beating to start off the night :P

Yeah bro what time will your fight start? Ticket says the event starts 7pm but the earliest I can get out of the office is 630 Phone Post

tres_equis_666 -
BrunoMcGyver -
StephenLangdown - 
BrunoMcGyver -

Yay!

Yeah bro what time will your fight start? Ticket says the event starts 7pm but the earliest I can get out of the office is 630 Phone Post

I'm the first fight, so 7/715 I guess? Where do you work? Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown -
tres_equis_666 -
BrunoMcGyver -
StephenLangdown - 
BrunoMcGyver -

Yay!

Are they gonna do the fighter intros to start the show when Lenne would introduce each fighter, then they all surround the cage then fireworks are lit? If so that gives me some time lol

I work in the CBD area, should be a 15-20 minute commute if I take the Circle Line Phone Post

tres_equis_666 -
StephenLangdown -
tres_equis_666 -
BrunoMcGyver -
StephenLangdown - 
BrunoMcGyver -

Yay!

Are they gonna do the fighter intros to start the show when Lenne would introduce each fighter, then they all surround the cage then fireworks are lit? If so that gives me some time lol

I work in the CBD area, should be a 15-20 minute commute if I take the Circle Line Phone Post

I'm not sure to be honest, but I know what you're taking about. Jump on the circle line and take it to "Stadium", don't bother with a cab, will take you forever to turn into the stadium. Hope you get there in time! Phone Post 3.0

Aoki by sub! Phone Post 3.0

Just went to the ticket office and retrieved the tickets. Boo yeh! 5 and a half hours can't fucking wait!

lildragonof - 

Nice, any one knows where I can watch?? Phone Post

http://www.onefc.livesport.tv/