Shirts anyone??

I know all the t shirts were mailed out that you all pre ordered, anyone get them yet?

no more pre orders, that took way to long, sorry fellas but it's all done now!! and we are stocked up so no more waiting when you order it goes out right away!

I want a signed Creepy shirt! Phone Post

I'm afraid if I buy one of these shirts that people will think I'm really creepy :/

Where do I buy one of these shirts? Phone Post

Frog-Jitsu - Where do I buy one of these shirts? Phone Post

unclecreepymma.com and click store Phone Post

mdfmma123 - I want a signed Creepy shirt! Phone Post

:) i was wearing one of the shirts on the fuel TV thing, I'm not sure if fuel can post it?

Nevermind, its right here..

I have the grey w/ red lettering UGCTT shirt

great quality, and awesome shirt

Mayhem13 -  I have the grey w/ red lettering UGCTT shirt

great quality, and awesome shirt

nice man! the new ones are dark black and red, i like to train in the shirts cause of the quality hahah so good

I got mine yesterday, and immediately put it on, folded it before bed, and put it back on today after work! UGCTT for life!!! Phone Post

will order immediately. Phone Post

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - I got mine yesterday, and immediately put it on, folded it before bed, and put it back on today after work! UGCTT for life!!! Phone Post

hell ya dude thats awesome! glad you liked it

The shirts are super comfy. I'lll get the black one to Phone Post

glad you guys like them, no more pre orders where it takes so much time! same day shipments unless autograph request than i will go sign within a few days.. for the people who had to wait i got blahbreh gonna send out a hundred or so UFC autographed photos, he has all the address's so ill do that this week!

UGCTT!

btw the knee is healing up good i cant wait to get back in there!

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - glad you guys like them, no more pre orders where it takes so much time! same day shipments unless autograph request than i will go sign within a few days.. for the people who had to wait i got blahbreh gonna send out a hundred or so UFC autographed photos, he has all the address's so ill do that this week!

UGCTT!

Can't wait to see you fight again man! Big fan!! Phone Post

Yeah just got mine today. Great customer service from you guys! Can't wait to see you back in the octagon Phone Post

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - glad you guys like them, no more pre orders where it takes so much time! same day shipments unless autograph request than i will go sign within a few days.. for the people who had to wait i got blahbreh gonna send out a hundred or so UFC autographed photos, he has all the address's so ill do that this week!

UGCTT!

How can I get one signed UC? Phone Post

nightkap - 

UGCTT!

How can I get one signed UC? Phone Post

just request it and ill sign it!

honeyman - Yeah just got mine today. Great customer service from you guys! Can't wait to see you back in the octagon Phone Post

me either man i wanna get in there so bad

Ian your the man!
How do i get my hands on a signed shirt?

Would love to get it with a signed photo nd Frame it up!

War Uncle Creepy!, keep the Creepyness comming! Phone Post