Shogun Fights XII

Sorry Mauricio Rua fans . . . Im not talking about the legend himself. 

I am talking about Shogun Fights . . . one of the premiere MMA organizations in the mid-atlantic region. They hold their shows exclusively in Baltimore, MD and the promoter, John Rallo, who happens to be a Renzo Gracie black belt is responsible for legalizing MMA in the great state of MD where my gym (The Clinch Academy) happens to be located. John is a first class promoter and treats all the fighters like gold. I cant say enough good things about him.

This post is to notify you of their upcoming show on April 18th where yours truly will be fighting in the main event against Conquest BJJ fighter Micah Terrill for the inaugural Shogun Welterweight title. Shogun always puts on exciting fights and if you live in the Baltimore, NOVA, DC area its definitely worth checking out. Plus I'd love to have some UG'ers in the crowd rooting me on!

While Shogun fights isnt quite on the same level as Ring of Combat or CFFC, it is not far behind. They hold their shows at Royal Farms Arena (formerly First Mariner Arena) and this next show is likely to be their best/most stacked card yet. I know my bias may be shining through here but I actually know most of the fighters on this card and have a great deal of respect for everybody . . . especially my opponent Micah who I have always enjoyed conversing with at various MMA events. Unfortunately we have been matched up and this will def be an exciting fight! 

If you cant make it, Comcast airs the fights a month after they happen so as long as you have cable youre in good shape! So come on out and support MMA in Maryland or MMA in general. I look forward to seeing you there! Tickets are on ticketmaster if youre interested.

Good luck in your bout. What channel will they eventually air in? Phone Post 3.0

They air on Comcast Sports Net which is channel 846 on Xfinity in the mid atlantic region Phone Post 3.0

Good luck, bro! Phone Post 3.0